6.05.2014

Look # 11


[The Reason]



Fine in Front & Fine in Back
 




Side By Side
 
 
 
 
Ready For my Closeup


  
Hi Everyone ^.^

I promised three posts today so here we go. This outfit was one I just threw together because Buttery Toast came out with two new super cute items....not only are they cute but they might make you hungry just saying. The first was a headband called Yara's Band its keeping up with her butterfly girlie theme and the second are these delicious (and yes I tried to eat them...but alas they are not edible) toast earnings and rings. They come in not one but 3 flavors normal, chocolate, and jam which was the closets to pink and therefore my favorite. I also dug an old mesh dress from the depths of my inventory and put it on. It has been a favorite of mine forever unfortunately I have zero Idea where it came from anymore. I grabbed another pair of my new go to summer shoes the Saturday Sale last week, I am like 90% sure I bought every color they had minus 2.... they were just all soooooo SOOOOO cute. And I finally got the ice cream ears from half dear from and arcade trade. I let go of my rare creeper sloth for them because I was going to die without some ice cream ears. I have slapped them on and refused to take them off since. Also has anybody noticed how talented Olive is with hair they are adorable and come in the absolute best shade....PINK loooool.



[I'm too sexy for this...]

NEW - Buttery Toast - Yara's band Seaphone (color change ribbons and band HUD)

NEW MAINSTORE FREEBIE- Buttery Toast - Jam on Toast Ring and earings

Buttery Toast - Coming Up Roses Ring Pink

Buttery Toast - I'm So Kawaii Necklace (color change HUD)

RazzBerry Inc. Kitty Cuteness Purse (Princess Rare)

++Half Deer++ - Summer Delights - Ice Cream ears (color Change ears an Ice cream HUD)

++Half Deer++ - Summer Delights - Ice Cream Necklace - Stars Type 1

LavandaChic*Romantic Dress *Blue

REIGN - Pattern Flip Flops - Teal Stripes

.Olive. The UhOh Nose Chain Ring - Silver (though I tinted it minty green blue)

[Gurl, Look at that body]

NEW - Olive - the Nikki II Hair - Tasty Pastels

NEW - Awwdorable Sparkle Nails and Toenails Slink

[Stellar] Full Body Freckles {all}

:Moonamore: Frecklessmania tintable

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 13 Left (Instore gacha)

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 1 Right (Instore gacha)

The Skinnery Puki Mesh ears

The Skinnery Quiana - bare- milk NB CL2

Slink Flat feet

Slink Elegant hands

Okkbye-mesh teeth Prim-plain

Okkebye Esher-Eyebrows Platinum (tintable light colors) + Esher Eyebrowshaper

Buzz Cutiepie Freckles-no heart

!Kissing Koalas!- Freckers Less

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso Women Poses-SP=001 HUD (standing) Pose number /264

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)

[But I want you to be here]

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4

[tea.s] -Take a turn Pose set


So my fun face to share with you now today is that I have sort of gotten a new RL job and its once that I can do anytime I want to and make as much or as little money from is as I see fit. This could either really take off for me or basically be some extra spending money here and there but I am super excited because I get to do it and I will be meeting other people with the same interests as me in real life and maybe make some actual friends again.


<3 Always, Noli



P.s. Let me give you the reason to keep reading my blog. ^.^
 


[Events List]

The Woodland Fantasy Gocha - {X}

THE BIG SHOW - {X}

The Arcade Gacha Event -{X}
The Nest Yardsale - {X}
The Donovan Family Arcade Yarsale! - {X}

[Marketplace links]
 
Awwdorable - {X}

[tea.s] mainstore - {X}

Body Freckles with Slink appliers - {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose - {X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

++Half deer++ Mainstore - {X}

Moon Amore Mainstore - {X}

The Skinnery - {X}

REIGN - {X}
Buttery Toast Mainstore - {X}

.Olive. (NEW Location)- {X}

Orucal Kuso Animations Mainstore - {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Okkbye Mainstore (NEW Location)- {X}

Ionic Mainstore - {X}


No comments:

Post a Comment