6.05.2014

Look # 12


[Ice Cream]


Fine in Front & Fine in Back


Side By Side


Ready For my Closeup


Hi Everyone ^.^

So today this is my second look I had to share with you. There have been so many events going on in SL lately but I had been specifically waiting for The Arcade Gacha Fair and The Chapter Four events to snag up some some cutie friends to wear around. Then my SL mom found and sent me the link to the yummy ice cream dress and purse so I had to go back to the Arcade and yardsales, and do some trading just so I could find some more ice cream themed items to match my cute new dress. The purse and parts of the dress are color change which means there are looooots of combinations that make them wearable again and again. The purse comes with a rigged and non rigged version and has a pose built in which was great for taking pictures. I also dug out my ice cream cone in the Blueberry flavor from Amai and her most recent release the Demon Halo Drip horns because they also reminded me of that sweet and cold summer treat. Then I found my cuuute flats from Reign and collected all my little friends and well here we are!

[I'm too sexy for this...]

NEW - Buttery Toast - Jam on Toast Ring and earings

 Buttery Toast - Coming Up Roses Ring Pink

Atomic {Sunday Purse} - Pink

Atomic {Sunday Dress} - Pink

++Half Deer++ - Summer Delights - Ice Cream ears (color Change ears an Ice cream HUD)

++Half Deer++ - Melty Sunglasses (silver) (color change Lense HUD)

++Half Deer++ - Sundae Hat (cherry) (color change ice cream HUD)

Alchemy - Doge - French Bulldog - Classy Rare

Birdy - [Alchemy] Story Book - Pegasus – prism

!Ohmai: - Bumble bee, Dandelion, Gerber, Horn Beatle, Lady Bug, and Tulip Fairy Companions

{Amai} - Demon's Halo Drip - Inusweets/Vanilla

{Amai} - Too Sweet Ice Cream! Materials Blueberry

REIGN - Laced Ballet Flats - Bubblegum

.Olive. The UhOh Nose Chain Ring - Silver (though I tinted it minty green blue)

[Gurl, Look at that body]

Olive the Eilfie Hair Tastey Pastels + Rare Letter n Animals Clips

Action Sweet Tooth Nails Pink Ice cream cone

[Stellar] Full Body Freckles {all}

:Moonamore: Frecklessmania tintable

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 13 Left (Instore gacha)

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 1 Right (Instore gacha)

The Skinnery Puki Mesh ears

The Skinnery Quiana - bare- milk NB CL2

Slink Flat feet

Slink Elegant hands

Okkbye-mesh teeth Prim-plain

Okkebye Esher-Eyebrows Platinum (tintable light colors) + Esher Eyebrowshaper

Buzz Cutiepie Freckles-no heart

!Kissing Koalas!- Freckers Less

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso Women Poses-SP=001 HUD (standing) Pose number /264

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)

[But I want you to be here]

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gocha item #4

Ploom Winter is Here Pose set

So that pretty much sums up this post guys....Did you know that Next Monday Button will be 12 weeks old. She is sooo cute... Someday she wants to be a fashion blogger just like her mommeh … look she is already putting together outfits.


<3 Always, Noli



P.s. Enjoy the music I don't know about you but I think I need some Ice cream now. ^.^
 



[Events List]

The Arcade Gocha Event -{X}

The Chapter Four - {X}

The Nest Yardsale - {X}

The Donovan Family Arcade Yarsale! - {X}

[Marketplace links]

Body Freckles with Slink appliers - {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose - {X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

++Half deer++ Mainstore - {X}

Moon Amore Mainstore - {X}

The Skinnery - {X}

REIGN - {X}

Buttery Toast Mainstore - {X}

.Olive. (NEW Location)- {X}

Orucal Kuso Animations Mainstore - {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Okkbye Mainstore (NEW Location)- {X}

Ionic Mainstore - {X}
 
Action Hair Mainstore - {X}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment