6.15.2014

Look # 15


[*~*~*Fools*~*~*]

Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Side By Side

She's got a good future behind her


Ready For my Closeup

Hi Everyone ^.^

Wow...it been a while and I have to say I am very sorry about that. But RL work sorta stole me away and well I will be having a little more free time now until I find a new job. I quit my RL job recently and this week coming is my last week. I struggle with depression in real life and my job was bringing me down so much so that I was struggling with wanting to just exist after a guy at work basically told me he and others pretend I am just not there. I already felt invisible and un-liked and I guess getting it confirmed was more then I could handle and I decided it was just best for myself and the job if we went our separate ways. I didn't need anymore help being down on myself you know. So there is your real life fact for the day. The good news is my mom, RL sister, and RL bf and my SL family have been very supportive and helped me remember that I have more value then that gentleman made it seem and that I am not invisible. I am very loved and I am thankful for that and as I watch my blog views grow I am seeing just how much I am loved by people everywhere who don't even know me and its pretty nice.

I guess the lesson here for everyone is if you know anyone who suffers from depression in real life know how quickly their sunny disposition can just be extinguished by words or actions. Know that we have a lot more bad days then good days because we have trouble seeing silver linings and that the best thing you can do for us is have a supportive attitude and listening ears. We are going to need a lot more pick me ups then normal people because something as simple as a spilled drink on an already bad day can tip you to the point where you just give up, which is exactly what happened to me the other day. Know that if someone you know and love is suffering from depression and you notice a drastic change in them you should try to get them help or get them to go get help it, and that some kind words or a hug could mean more to them then you will ever know.

Anyways, Sorry to get so serious on you guys but I was just feeling like it was something to share with people. Depression is one of those invisible diseases there isn't enough awareness brought to. So after I got over my funk and started working on some positive things in my life like working on getting my drivers license Yaaaaaaaay me! I hopped back on here and decided I wanted to get back to blogging cus it makes me happy. It allows me to be creative and cute and one of the first things I bought when I got back was this new avi I saw my God Daughter Inu review. It is the Utilizer- Kemono avi, see her postie here ---->{X} (her post is full of super helpful info on the mod and answers some questions you might have.)

Then I went to pantsu hunter again to get the mod she mentioned in her post that I liked and started working on a very colorful avi to post for you guys and this is what I came out with. I also have a freebie hunt item and a new Buttery Toast release to share with you guys they are both super adorable. Here goes....



[I'm too sexy for this...]

New - Buttery Toast - Light Doll key Pink (small) (click it and it rotates)

New Mainstore Hunt Freebie - Buttery Toast - Mmmm Chocolate Ring

++Half Deer++ - NEKOlace -Siamese (click to color change)

Kemono Short Top (Modded)

Kemono Knee sock and Stocking (Modded)

Kemono Panties

Kemono Boots white (Modded/Tinted)

tsg Princess Tutu Pink

[Gurl, Look at that body]

Utilizer - Kemono Body and Head

Ploom Hair - Melon -Colors pack

O.M.E.N. Kitsune Tail Lilac 3 tails no move (resizable)

GFD {KAWAII} Horns

Kawaii – Candy Horns (pink and white) (tinted)

++Half Deer++ - Summer Delights Ice Cream Ears (color change hud included)

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso Women Poses-SP=001 HUD (standing) Pose number 193/264

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP check an older post for link)

[But I want you to be here]

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4

The Mods I used on my Kemono avi and clothes

.:CandyCutie:. Candy Short Top (For Kemono top)

PANTSU*HUNTER eyelashes

.:CandyCutie:. Kawaii blush set v2 (For m3)

. Kemono - Eyebrows .

.:Ichigozeri:. Kemono Stockings and Kneesocks – Hearts

{Hoshi vision} Kemono eyes .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations:..


I also wanted to let you know that the Kemono avi is still very new so there are not a lot of clothing or mods for it out just yet but it has become very popular and compared to some new releases does have a fair amount of things going for it. It also works with M3 mods and stuff too but you can find all that out in the blog I linked further up. Also the Awesome wind up in my back by Buttery Toast comes in Both dark and light version and lots of colors so I am sure there is one each and everyone might like out there.

As always guys I really try hard not to miss where to get anything but if I do don't be afraid to IM me in-world nolitanoila resident. I can tell you where anything is and I appreciate it anyways gives me a chance to fix up the errors if you let me know. I had a lot of fun with this post and hopefully I can get my next post up plus an anouncement post up tonight before bed assuming my puppy or RL doesnt get in the way. But the new sponsor a store called Awwdorable made some super cute nails I am just dying to share with everyone. Anyways have a wonderful night morning evening whatever it is guys and keep on daydreaming ^.^

<3 Always, Noli



P.s. Here is the Song Fools another random find thanks to the spotify browse option <3
 




[Events List]

The Arcade Gacha Event - {X} (0pen till the end of June)

Fameshed - {X} (0pen till the end of June)

Yardsale list - {X}

[Marketplace links]

Utilizer Kemono Avatar - {X}

.:CandyCutie:. Candy Short Top (For Kemono top) - {X}

PANTSU*HUNTER eyelashes - {X}

.:CandyCutie:. Kawaii blush set v2 (For m3) - {X}

. Kemono - Eyebrows . - {X}

.:Ichigozeri:. Kemono Stockings and Kneesocks – Hearts - {X}

{Hoshi vision} Kemono eyes .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations:.. - {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose - {X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

PANTSU*HUNTER Mainstore - {X} (Kemono Moe body mod)

++Half deer++ Mainstore - {X}

Buttery Toast Mainstore - {X}

tsg Mainstore - {X} (Tutu)

Orucal Kuso Animations Mainstore - {X}

Ploom Mainstore - {X}

ATTENTION SORRY EVERYONE:
Sorry Everyone after submitting my post last night I realized I forgot to tag the We <3 RP event because that is where my Gala Fashion horns came from in this look so I wanted to go ahead and fix that and let you know I got them at that event and link it. The round for June is still open so you should snag them if you want. They are color change and come with a hud. I apologize I have been missing item tags a lot lately and feel super bad. I will try to do better. So anyways here the event tp ---> {X}

1 comment:

  1. Very cute post! I recently got the kemono avie as well & I am enjoying it.
    I can relate to the depression thing - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete