6.09.2014

Look # 14


[Holler]

Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Ready For my Closeup

Side By Side



Hi Everyone ^.^

I went to an SL club the other night with my Kalibug and danced and I had blogged a few minutes before she started her hosting shift and didnt think what I was wearing would be something I would wear to a club so I quickly threw a bunch of random things together. Everything I have on is old from past events or past arcades except this funny Butterfly headband which I know I have worn before BUUUUUUT this one is a Limited Edition Yara's Band by Buttery Toast. Its out only for the The Cosmopolitan Sales Room today. This round starts today June 9th and ends on the 21st which is when Buttons next round of puppy shots are due....so that's how I will remember *giggles*. Anyways the cool thing about this version of the band is that you can also change the little worm body along with the band and ribbons like before. This is so much fun because now you can draw more attention to your little butterfly friend by giving his tummy a green, white, or black body. I choose green cus it reminds me of a little inch worm, and inch worms are one of the only bugs that dont terrify me to touch or handle. They are just SOOOOO adorable all wiggling and crawling I can't handle it! So here is what I am wearing, and I gave credits but I am not so sure you can get a hold of my top anymore and if you wanted the horns you would have to check arcade yard sales.



[I'm too sexy for this...]

New - Buttery Toast - Yara's Band Limited Edition white

Buttery Toast - Coming Up Roses Ring Pink

Buttery Toast - Jam Toast Ring and Earings

First Love - Kawaii Top – (texture change with HUD) (From an old Thrift Shop Event)

Yumyums Frisky Succubus Tail Slower Spring II

++Half Deer++ - NEKOlace -Siamese (click to color change)

++Half Deer++ - Aventine Horns - Sweet Lolita Rare

PANIK Margic Unicorn Horn Rainbow - Silver Metal (from old event)

TEN10 - Madlen boots Brown

.Olive. The UhOh Nose Chain Ring - Silver (though I tinted it minty green blue)

[Gurl, Look at that body]

Moon {Hair} Rhymes of an Hour (Dolly Roots)

Moon {Hair} Sinner - Arm Wrap (attachment) (Dolly Roots)

Buttery Toast Nails - Them Bones Pink and white

[Stellar] Full Body Freckles {all}

:Moonamore: Frecklessmania tintable

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 13 Left (Instore gacha)

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 1 Right (Instore gacha)

The Skinnery Puki Mesh ears

The Skinnery Quiana - bare- milk NB CL2

Slink Flat feet

Slink Elegant hands

Okkbye-mesh teeth Prim-plain

Okkebye Esher-Eyebrows Platinum (tintable light colors) + Esher Eyebrowshaper

Buzz Cutiepie Freckles-no heart

!Kissing Koalas!- Freckers Less

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso Women Poses-SP=001 HUD (standing) Pose number /264

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)

[But I want you to be here]

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4

Ploom Lark Pose set



I know this was another short post but I am really trying to just get back into the swing of the regular posting. I have a lot of things in my real life dragging me down and posting outfits and blogging has been one of the only pic me ups I have had lately. I am happiest when I am blogging in SL or with my SL family...or letting Button try to rip off my fingers. She is a 2.05 lb. terror guyz. Anyways as for the song below today I just sort of stumbled upon it in spotify by clicking on the summer time play list under the browse section. Its a neat way to suprise yourself and discover new music. It was upbeat and I been singing alont with it and chair dancing all morning so I thought I might share it.


<3 Always, Noli



P.s. Oh guys, I also remembered last time I was at half deer you could find some of her old arcade machines there to play to your hearts content. Holler at me guys <3




[Events List]

The Arcade Gacha Event - items worn are old though, so remember what I said check yard sales and here is a link to all the ones seraphimsl suggests.

Yardsale list - {X}

The Chapter Four - {X}
 
The Cosmopolitan Sale Room - {X}

Marketplace links]

Body Freckles with Slink appliers - {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose - {X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

++Half deer++ Mainstore - {X}

Moon Amore Mainstore - {X}

The Skinnery - {X}

REIGN - {X}

Buttery Toast Mainstore - {X}

.Olive. (NEW Location)- {X}

Orucal Kuso Animations Mainstore - {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Okkbye Mainstore (NEW Location)- {X}

Ionic Mainstore - {X}

Ploom Mainstore - {X}

No comments:

Post a Comment