6.19.2014

Look # 18


 


[Living Dead Girl]
 

 
Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Side By Side


Ready For my Closeup


Hi Everyone ^.^

Exciting News is EXCITING!!!! I just got accepted today as a blogger for Zombie Suicide I was so pumped. When I turned in my app for her store I was sure I wouldn't hear back from her because I do so many Kawaii girlie pink posts and her store Isn't that at all but when I visited her store I saw so much opportunity in her items I had to try anyways and sure enough she messaged me today and said YES!!! I literally screamed again like a school girl at a concert **giggles**. I mean I have only been blogging for about 3 months and to get another sponsor its amazing. I feel like that shows I am growing in my photograpy and creativity. She even told me that she looked through my posts and I was not the same type as her products but that she really wanted to see what I could do with them. I just cant tell her thank you enough. So many of her items are cute and sooooo creative and I am going to be so busy the next few days putting together outfits with the few items I went and nabbed the minute that she said yes. Tonight my look is sorta punk rock, at least it is to me. But now I can say even more then ever that I feel like a real blogger now. I cant wait to show you what a good blogger I am ms. Isis zamin and make you really proud!
 
Such Zombie Suicide...Very Brains....Wow!
 
Store Logo Shout out Yaaaaaaaaaay
 
My RL said my hair looked like something out of an 80's Movie but I love it and its another one of my favorite LCKY hairs. I grabbed some of my Buttery Toast socks and paired them with the corset and skirt I got from my new sponsor. Look how nice they play together....**Giggles** and then I when and got some tattoos from deep in the inventory depths and paired those with some of the cute piercings from the new sponsor. Any rocker girl needs to have one thing for sure and thats smokey eyes and so I found some eye makeup that I have had since the beginning of my SL one of my longest friends and forever sister showed it to me. Thank you Izzyface, because she also showed me these awesome studded boots <3 And I decided since I had the animal print on my top I needed some sort of wild nail polish so I grabbed for my new go to nails from Awwdorable and BAM! I was complete! So heres my credits ---->

[I'm too sexy for this...]

J's Ladies Studded Long Boots Black

Zombie Suicide - Bella Mesh Corset (color Change Hud)

Zombie Suicide - Zipper Mini Skirt (color Change Hud)

NEW - Zombie Suicide – Violette Collar Star Pastel pack (color change Hud)

Zombie Suicide - Fruity Bears Tri Ring RARE (gocha in mainstore)

Zombie Suicide - Fruity Bears Headband RARE (gocha in mainstore)

Buttery Toast Stripey Socks - Pink Bows (older item found on her MP)

Zombie Suicide - Jada Piercing

Zombie Suicide - Sugar Piercings Pink (gocha Item Mainstore)
[
Gurl, Look at that body]

LCKY Alcohol Disaster pack

Zombie Suicide - Heart chest Implant Female

Awwdorable RAWR! Nails
 
TULI Skins Smokey 3

Tenjin Living Life Like a song Mesh tattoo

Tenjin Passion mesh Tattoo

Tenjin A little Fierce Tattoo

[Stellar] Full Body Freckles {all}

:Moonamore: Frecklessmania tintable

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 13 Left (Instore gacha)

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 1 Right (Instore gacha)

The Skinnery Puki Mesh ears

The Skinnery Quiana - bare- milk NB CL2

Slink Elegant hands

Okkbye-mesh teeth Prim-plain

Okkebye Esher-Eyebrows Platinum (tintable light colors) + Esher Eyebrowshaper

Buzz Cutiepie Freckles-no heart

!Kissing Koalas!- Freckers Less

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso Women Poses-SP=001 HUD (standing)

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)

[But I want you to be here]

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4

Zombie Suicide Mainstore front desk

 
So as you can see I have been pretty busy and super excited today looking at her store and finding all the goodies I want to blog first. I feel really good knowing that I have grown and that people thing my pictures are pretty on flickr and my SL family life has been looking up. I am even starting to see some super good progress in my RL life. I am so thankful for everything and all the opportunities coming to me now. I knew that if I could get out of that sad funk I was in and really just pour myself into happy stuff things would turn around and they are. Oh, Guys Button is officially 4 months old as of Monday >.< She is such a big girl already I am a saaaaaaad mommeh....I don't want her to grow up. **snuggles her fur baby** I will post some more pictures of her as sooon as I can get the little dork to sit still. Tomorrow is my last day of work at that job I didnt like in RL and I am excited because I will have time now to look into finding a job that really makes me happy and makes me feel good about myself. I also know that I am the closer tomorrow and am at least closing with some of the few people there I can tolerate. Lol I know be nice Noli BE NICE!!! I will I will. So I have some other posts to pump out if I can before I get to sleepy but I kinda want to have some family time before I work on those so I will see you guys soon. Keep those happy thoughts flowing guys ^.^

 <3 Always, Noli



P.s. I pulled one of my favorite rock songs for this post because I needed a Zombie themed song and I was like Oooooo I know Living Dead Girl Yaaaaaay for Rob Zombie <3


[Events List]

No events were harmed in the making of this post, which means non of my items are from current events. Sorry Everyone ^.^

[Marketplace links]

Body Freckles with Slink appliers - {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose - {X}
 
Awwdorable - {X}

Buttery Toast - {X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

Zombie Suicide Mainstore - {X}

Buttery Toast Mainstore - {X}

LCKY Mainstore - {X}
 
Awwdorable Mainstore - {X}

J's Mainstore - {X}

Tenjin Mainstore - {X}

Moon Amore Mainstore - {X}

The Skinnery - {X}

.Olive. (NEW Location)- {X}

Orucal Kuso Animations Mainstore - {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Okkbye Mainstore (NEW Location)- {X}

Ionic Mainstore - {X}

No comments:

Post a Comment