6.19.2014

Look # 17


[Lock Me Up]


Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Side By Side

Ready For my Closeup


Hi Everyone ^.^

So tonight my SL sister helped me sort of come up with an outfit idea. I was really not sure what to dig out from my inventory to share with you guys and so she said have you seen Sucker Punch and I had not. She told me to google it so I did and saw that the girls were sorta badass and cute all at once. She said to me to create a look sorta of like that and so this is what I came up with. I have never actually seen the movie so my outfit does not really relate to it per say, but I thought it turned out pretty cute.

Everything I have on was something I already owned (sadly looks at her L balance of 11L$ and reminds herself that payday is coming.) Which was good for my wallet but not so good for you guys. There were a few things mainly the system layer socks and skirt and gloves that I need to re-find the MP links for but when I do I will update the post and place them below. Also...my cuffs and The forge armor is from an old event and so are my boots so while I linked all the mainstores know I am very sorry in advance if you can not get a hold of some of these items anymore. And as if I didn't feel sorta like a big jerk already my hair was a limited edition done by LCKY this year for Valentines Day. I really wish I could give you all these things because a lot of them will just be impossible to find but I wanted to share it with you anyways because I thought my look might inspire all of you to do some of your own.

I really enjoyed putting this outfit together and trying to look like I could kick butt and take names. **giggles** I asked the SL family though and they all agreed I still look too adorable for butt kicking. I almost never wear dark colors either so I decided it was a perfect opportunity to show off one of the darker doll keys made by Buttery Toast which she just recently released in her mainstore if you remember. I am hoping to start doing more of these looks where I dig deep in the dark depths of my inventory for you guys and show you some of the cool stuff I have accumulated in all my years of SL. Plus it will help me clean it out as I find the things I will just never use. I already have a few other post ideas but those will have to wait for tomorrow because I am getting sleepy so without further chit-chat here are the credits....

I'm too sexy for this...]

R”fashion - Micromini Skirt 1L$ Gift

Insanya - 3 Socks

Lightstar - Gray Gloves Long Version

Luas - Vika Black and Vika Belt

Enfant Terrible - Chloes Bracer Pearl

NEWEST RELEASE - Buttery Toast - Dark Doll Key Blue Small

Pekka - Ribbon heart Collar Raven Rare

BB - Fowler Laced up Boots

{The Forge} - Eldar Armour

Alterego - Goggles

.Olive. The UhOh Nose Chain Ring - Silver (though I tinted it minty green blue)

[Gurl, Look at that body]

tea.s Galactic Battle Nails Slink

LCKY Aiko (was a limited edition for v-day)

Dirty Princess - Gangster Beauty Princess Gun Garter

[Stellar] Full Body Freckles {all}

:Moonamore: Frecklessmania tintable

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 13 Left (Instore gacha)

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 1 Right (Instore gacha)

The Skinnery Puki Mesh ears

The Skinnery Quiana - bare- milk NB CL2

Slink Elegant hands

Okkbye-mesh teeth Prim-plain

Okkebye Esher-Eyebrows Platinum (tintable light colors) + Esher Eyebrowshaper

Buzz Cutiepie Freckles-no heart

!Kissing Koalas!- Freckers Less

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso Women Poses-SP=001 HUD (standing)

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)

[But I want you to be here]

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4

So that seems like it for tonight. I am excited to say that Friday is my last day at my current job which has taken such a huge chunk of my sadness away. I knew it was just time to separate myself from that place when it was causing me so much grief to go. I look forward to the opportunities that are presenting themselves in my life and moving forward to my future and it was one of the steps I had to take to do that. I am also excited because my birthday is getting closer and that always gets me super excited. Even though I will be 24 that inner child still starts counting the days till my birthday and building the anticipation. This year I have asked for the sims 4 premium edition preorder and the pink beats pill buddy. I am getting them friday though while I can still get a discount at work **giggles** So thats about it everyone have a wonderful night full of dreams and happiness.

 <3 Always, Noli

P.s. I found this song with the browse feature again on spotify so enjoy it I know I have been.


[Events List]

No events were harmed in the making of this blog, which means non of my items are from current events. Sorry Everyone ^.^

[Marketplace links]

Body Freckles with Slink appliers - {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose - {X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

Buttery Toast Mainstore - {X}

LCKY Mainstore - {X}

-Dirty Princess - {X}

Pekka Mainstore - {X}

Enfant Terrible - {X}

Luas Mainstore - {X}

The Forge Mainstore - {X}

Beetle Bones Mainstore - {X}

Alterego Mainstore - {X}

tea.s mainstore - {X}

Moon Amore Mainstore - {X}

The Skinnery - {X}

.Olive. (NEW Location)- {X}

Orucal Kuso Animations Mainstore - {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Okkbye Mainstore (NEW Location)- {X}

Ionic Mainstore - {X}


No comments:

Post a Comment