6.24.2014

Look # 19


[Falling Over Me]

Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Side By Side

Ready For my Closeup



Hi Everyone ^.^

I am just so happy today. I been walking on cloud nine all week. I feel like things are just so much better already and I don't really know how much better they could get. I got my little baby bug back and all to myself. I got engaged, and my mom found parents, I got accepted to blog for another store, I am looking for a new job, and in the mean time I am just waking up happy. I really did need to just clear out all that negativity and its working. Now because of my job situations I have had to cut back on the shopping in world drastically. I am pinching pennies now more than ever so other then new releases from my sponsors I am thinking soon there will be lots of inventory digging and showing off old clothes. But that's WAY ok until my life gets back on its feet, and besides I really need to clean out the stuff I wont wear guys.

I can not believe what an amazing partner I have found to share my SL with he has been such a blessing. You start to really forget there is anything special about yourself when you were as sad as I was and he has really just taken me in broken and nu-whole like my family and just loved me. He never judges me and he loved my kids its just really nice. I can tell him anything that’s on my mind dark or light and he just listens. And the amount of things he and I have in common...well there’s just no point in counting anymore....NONE, there are too many things to count giggles. I dont even have words that I feel express how thankful I am for him and now I am lucky enough to meet his parents and find out just who he is and where he grew up its just all very PERFECT <3

I have even gotten little me into some pretty cool stuff again and who knows she might make a few appearances on the blog now and then because well I have some Awwdorable nails to show you for toddleedoos. But today what makes me super excited are the new releases from Summerfest and from Buttery Toast. She released some new items, Yara's Rings in her mainstore. They come with a cool little HUD that lets you change the color of the inner wings to make TONS of color combos to match any outfit. She also recently changed her freebie group gift in-store to an adorable pack of toastie necklaces. The one I am wearing is my favorite Jam flavor but in the pack you also get butter and chocolate. Mhmmmm Toast. Lol So go go go hurry and grab some toasted goodies.

Then if you would take a look at my dress and hair they are new releases from Ploom and Junbug and can be found at Summerfest if you can get it. I would suggest using the let me in HUD I got in after 3 minutes with it even though the sim was full. My shoes are also a new release and can be found at the big show this month and are from Boom. So anyways I could spend all day gabbing and you know that here are my credits....



[I'm too sexy for this...]

NEW - Buttery Toast - Yara's Ring Pink

NEW - Buttery Toast - Trio Toast Necklaces – Jam

BOOM - Adore Ultra High Heels in Blush

Junbug Sally Dress in Candy

Zombie Sucicide - Sugar Piercings Pink

Flecha Sculpted Lollipop (this was their included demo)

Classic Modern Engagement Ring Platinum

[Gurl, Look at that body]

Ploom - Holli small Colors Pack

PUMEC Marina Eyelashes

AWWdorable Nails - Raining Pink Diamonds Custom (not for sale)

Tenjin A little Fierce Tattoo

[Stellar] Full Body Freckles {all}

:Moonamore: Frecklessmania tintable

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 13 Left (Instore gacha)

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 1 Right (Instore gacha)

PUMEC Marina Winter no brows

Slink Elegant hands

Okkbye-mesh teeth Prim-plain

Okkebye Esher-Eyebrows Platinum (tintable light colors) + Esher Eyebrowshaper

Buzz Cutiepie Freckles-no heart

!Kissing Koalas!- Freckers Less

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Labe Motion Daenerys Pose set (from the dressing room fusion)

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)

[But I want you to be here]

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4

 


O.O oh...he...heh...heh....I see you noticed I might have changed my skin again...I am sorry guys I have a problem ok. I love skins they are my favorite thing to buy in SL. I am always searching for the next one to just take my breath away besides in a world where you can change what you look like at the click of a mouse why not? I saw this one on another blog post and had to go straight to PUMEC and get it which is cool because I had never been to their store or even heard of it and the skin was just beautiful on my shape so I bought it right then and there. The other cool thing is that it comes with ALL the appliers on one hud like slink, wowmeh, the boobs, and the booties, also the baby bump which is kinda cool because there are not a lot of things out for it. I got another new skin the other day too that I need to pull out and show you maybe on my next post for Zombie Suicide … unless I decide it fits something else better. Anyways I got a cute picture of button to share with ya'll soon too when I upload it to my computer. Today I took her outside while it was showering down rain. Like the kind of pouring where you cant see in front of you there is so much rain. The wind was blowing and I didn’t even have to step very far outside the door before she and I were soaked. It was pretty cute and Button loves water so she was so excited. I can't wait to see you all again soon.

<3 Always, Noli



P.s. I picked this song off another random spotify playlist but its always fun sharing songs I find with you all.



[Events List]

Summerfest - {X}

The Big Show - {X}

The Dressing Room Fusion - {X}

[Marketplace links]

Body Freckles with Slink appliers - {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose - {X}
 
FLECHA sculpted Lollipop Fullperm - {X}
DDD Classic Modern Platinum Wedding Ring Set - {X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

PUMEC Skin Mainstore - {X}

Buttery Toast Mainstore - {X}

Tenjin Mainstore - {X}

Moon Amore Mainstore - {X}

The Skinnery - {X}

Orucal Kuso Animations Mainstore - {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Okkbye Mainstore (NEW Location)- {X}

Ionic Mainstore - {X}

No comments:

Post a Comment