6.08.2014

Look # 13


[I want Candy]

Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Ready For my Closeup


Side By Side



Hi Everyone ^.^

This is just a short postie before I blog some Newness from Buttery Toast. I meant to put this one up yesterday...in fact I dont even want to take the outfit off. I feel super adorable right now but there is some goodies coming up from my Sponsors that make it pretty worth it in the end to change. I pretty much used as much pink as possible and I finally got the rares from RO, tsg, and Tee*fy ….Plus Mama toast Ms. Faylinn herself gave me the star clips which I may have to have ripped out of my hair because MY GAAAAH they are ADORBS! Then I went to check out this new anime avi mod at PANTSU'HUNTER and discovered some fluffeh skirt goodness so I have been running around like a fluffy anime candy loving girlie for days. Anyways here's the goods...While you read that I am going to keep hugging my tsg smart phone of sweet goodness. lol



[I'm too sexy for this...]

Buttery Toast - Coming Up Roses Ring Pink

PANTSU*HUNTER - Lace Socks Amethyst

PANTSU*HUNTER - Rabbit Dress (Pink)

PANTSU*HUNTER - Pearls and Garter Pink

RO - SugarRush - ChocoHorns Rare

Ro - SugarRush Lollipop Eyepatch Rare

Ro - Sygar Cabe Rare

Tee*fy - The Unusual Bag - Summerfan Rare

tsg. Keitai Smart Phone Sweets Decoden Rare (W/ color change hud)

Ipt Chibi Wings - White

Yumyums Frisky Succubus Tail Slower Spring II

++Half Deer++ - NEKOlace -Siamese (click to color change)

++Half Deer++ - Summer Delights - Ice Cream ears (color Change ears an Ice cream HUD)

REIGN - Laced Ballet Flats - white

.Olive. The UhOh Nose Chain Ring - Silver (though I tinted it minty green blue)

[Gurl, Look at that body]

Olive the Eilfie Hair Tastey Pastels + Rare Star clips

Buttery Toast Nails - Them Bones Pink and white

[Stellar] Full Body Freckles {all}

:Moonamore: Frecklessmania tintable

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 13 Left (Instore gacha)

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 1 Right (Instore gacha)

The Skinnery Puki Mesh ears

The Skinnery Quiana - bare- milk NB CL2

Slink Flat feet

Slink Elegant hands

Okkbye-mesh teeth Prim-plain

Okkebye Esher-Eyebrows Platinum (tintable light colors) + Esher Eyebrowshaper

Buzz Cutiepie Freckles-no heart

!Kissing Koalas!- Freckers Less

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso Women Poses-SP=001 HUD (standing) Pose number /264

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)

[But I want you to be here]

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4

Ploom Kawhat? Pose set



So that about does it guys. I have just lost my thoughts for now on the about Noli post which is why it has yet to happen. For some reason its sort of stressed me out trying to think of what stuff about me everyone would even care to know or learn and I am just over thinking the post now. So I am hopefully going to work through this and see if I can get it up soon. I just have SOOOOOO many ideas and I dont know if I can get them all in a way that isn't a system overload. I have also been spending a ton of time trying to make my blog sydicated and looking better. I want it to be fun and colorful but still like a real blog....whats a real blog? Well the blogs of anyone that isn't me for instance those in my fancy new blog roll that are shiny and professional looking. I am working my way there. I also have been super busy cus I just adopted another daughter in SL and my SL my came back so its just been much family time lately.

I am also dealing with some stuff in real life so that’s why my blog just hasn't gotten as much attention as it was in the beginning. I am trying to make sure it doesn’t become work because this is something I do for fun but I don’t want to neglect it either. Then I have button and my SL family and my RL family and responsibilities so I just have felt very busy with no time to myself. I will work through it and things will start to feel normal again I promise.



<3 Always, Noli



P.s. I decided while I like the original version of this song. The Arron Carter Version came from my childhood and I wanted it to be the lasting impression. This outfit made me feel fun and childish and that's how that song makes me feel.




[Events List]

The Arcade Gacha Event - {X}

The Chapter Four - {X}

The Nest Yardsale - {X}

The Donovan Family Arcade Yarsale! - {X}

[Marketplace links]

Body Freckles with Slink appliers - {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose - {X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

++Half deer++ Mainstore - {X}

Moon Amore Mainstore - {X}

The Skinnery - {X}

REIGN - {X}

Buttery Toast Mainstore - {X}

.Olive. (NEW Location)- {X}

Orucal Kuso Animations Mainstore - {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Okkbye Mainstore (NEW Location)- {X}

Ionic Mainstore - {X}[

Ploom Mainstore - {X}










No comments:

Post a Comment