5.31.2014

look # 10

[Butterfly]


Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Ready For my Closeup


Side By Side


Hi Everyone ^.^
So I know that the next post was suppose to be an about Noli post...but I got distracted by the cute new release by Buttery Toast. Normally I hate butterflies...I am terribly scared of them in RL. **insert video montage of me screaming bloody murder flailing and running away when a butterfly lands on me, flys by me, flys at my window, flys in the car while driving down the road, touches me with its nectar thingy, and any other butterfly related activity where I am present.** Noli taps the keyboard and waits for the laughter to die down....yeah...I know...anyways the moment I saw these wings though...I was like Faaayliiiin I need them in Pink....and well she made all sorts of pink ones and blue and green and black and I have wings for anything I am wearing now. I feel so girlie and pretteh. I am in love with the fact that there are ribbons and pearls hanging from them...because they are almost fairy princess like and they match the headress and other coming up roses items in my last post perfectly.

They were also just what you needed to finish off bringing that summer feel to your SL. You know its summer when you see those creepy flying people eaters...I mean butterflies......but really you guys there are butterflies in south America and Spain that drink blood....js....juuuuust saying. So then my SL mom found me some new freckles....and I found some freckles with appliers for slink feet and hands on MP. So now I am just covered....and I have to say I love it. I know I think I have said before that in RL I don't have freckles...and that makes me saaaad saaaaad. So I pretty much cant live without them here. Now my outfit is just the kind of thing you can find me wearing in RL in the summer. I put my hair in a pony tail and get on some flip flops and a cute romper grab a good book and head to the patio. I loove reading outside in the summer it really just helps me escape the world. And summer is my favorite season because its my birthday season and its warm and you are not cooped up in the house all the time anymore. I pretty much can go outside and go wild. So here's my outfit ya'll.

[I'm too sexy for this...]

NEW - Buttery Toast – Butterfly fly away - pinks

Buttery Toast - Coming Up Roses Ring Pink

coldLogic romper - ella.lemonade

Cae - Labyrinth Earings

++Half Deer++ - Marshmallow Fruit Necklace -Stars Type 1

++Half Deer++ -Painted Rustic Banle (berries)

:moon amore: Headscarf Rare (instore gacha)

REIGN - Flip Flops - Bubblegum

.Olive. The UhOh Nose Chain Ring - Silver (though I tinted it minty green blue)

[Gurl, Look at that body]

Ploom - Vanellope - pinks&purples

[Stellar] Full Body Freckles {all}

:Moonamore: Frecklessmania tintable

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 13 Left (Instore gacha)

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 1 Right (Instore gacha)

The Skinnery Puki Mesh ears

The Skinnery Quiana - bare- milk NB CL2

Slink Flat feet

Slink Elegant hands

Okkbye-mesh teeth Prim-plain

Okkebye Esher-Eyebrows Platinum (tintable light colors) + Esher Eyebrowshaper

Buzz Cutiepie Freckles-no heart

!Kissing Koalas!- Freckers Less

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso Women Poses-SP=001 HUD (standing) Pose number /264

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)

[But I want you to be here]

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4

FloorPlan - Floor diamond

 
The song that I am including in this post I hold dear to my heart it holds very very special summer memories for me from when I was 16. Nooo mind out of the gutter guys its all pg. I just spent a long lazy summer with some friends and this was our like anthem. Don't worry I havent forgot about the about Noli post its coming I just need to get all my ideas straight for it and think of all the stuff I want to share with you. Its going to come sooner rather than later promise. I am also starting up a new job in RL and some other things are looking up for me so here is to a summer that brings me positive growth.

Um also I been meaning to say this...if I ever miss tagging something or whatever its called and you need to know where something is from that I am wearing please do not hesitate to leave a comment and I will let you know.

<3 Always, Noli



P.s. Enjoy the music looooves. ^.^
 


Events List]

No events were harmed in the making of this post (meaning everything I have on is from an event thats closed or I am wearing nothing from an event.)

[Marketplace links]

Body Freckles with Slink appliers - {X}

cold Logic ella Lemanade jumper - {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose - {X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

Cold Logic Mainstore - {X}

++Half deer++ Mainstore - {X}

Moon Amore Mainstore - {X}

The Skinnery - {X}

REIGN - {X}

Buttery Toast Mainstore - {X}
 
.Olive. (NEW Location)- {X}

Orucal Kuso Animations Mainstore - {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Okkbye Mainstore (NEW Location)- {X}

 




No comments:

Post a Comment