5.06.2014

Look # 6


[Young & Beautiful]

Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Side By Side

Ready For my Closeup



Hi Everyone ^.^

Sorry about not posting this Daaaaays ago...now I am like a million days behind and I am going to try to catch up but if I don't well then I don't. See I got a migraine and then it was my RL moms birthday. And to top it all off I broke my Ankle....again. I was standing at work and it snapped from standing on it 15....15 MINUTES before I was off for the night. I was rushed to the ER and they said my standing on it put too much strain on the break....why thank you body for being so fat you broke my ankle with your weight....jk jk I just felt like that after they said that. Lol Anyways, So I am back to being banned from standing for a weekish and then have to make a dr. appointment again to see what they can do about getting this ankle to heal correctly. **Takes a deep breathe** so anyways.... I decided to wear a new skin and put on my mesh body parts for you today because it had been a long time since I wore any of them. This post is pretty much going to be a short one today as I am still not feeling well and I want to maybe get a few up and running tonight so that I can try to play catch up..I need to do some event shopping and so on because when you miss a few days in SL it sorta feels like months loooool. Be on standby for maybe even two or three posts a day sometimes....thanks to my strict no standing orders. Though next week I will have a lot more hours at RL work then I have been getting so the posts might sorta slow down that week. So anyways thats the heads up okeh.
<3 Always, Noli

[I'm too sexy for this...]

*Epic* Sweet Goo Top and Bottom (in Mint color)

*Epic* VIP Sparkle Pop Queen Crown! (Melty-Strawberry)

.tsg. Feather Black Lashes

.tsg. Eun-Sao Brow Light (tintable)

.tsg. Batty Wings (in Black)

Blah. (My Extreme Wooden Wedge) (in black)

.Olive. The UhOh Nose Chain Ring – Silver (I tinted it blue)

[Gurl, Look at that body]

.tsg. Eun-Sao X Tone Bust No brow NT Toned Body

.tsg. Eun-Sao X tone Loud mouth applier

.tsg. X tone Tango Mirage Applier

.tsg. X Tone Phat Azz Applier toned body

.tsg. Loud Mouth Makup Sparkle Lips Creamcicle (for Pale tones)

*Epic* VIP Spiked Black Succubus Horns!

*Epic* Curvy Succubus Hear Tail (light base)

*Epic* Mesh Sylph Ears (plain)

Loud Mouth Brandee (open) v2.0

Loud Mouth Vampir Teeth

Linc Cute Azz Thicker Legs

Lolas::::Tango Mirage::::

Succubus Wings (found on MP)

Action Nails Sweet Tooth V2 (rainbow ice cream cone)

.UtopiaH. Mesh Devilish Horns (in Black)

+Spellbound+ Journey

Okkbye-mesh teeth Prim-plain

Okkebye Esher-Eyebrows Platinum (tintable light colors) + Esher Eyebrowshaper

Buzz Cutiepie Freckles-no heart

!Kissing Koalas!- Freckers Less

By Snow-Fresh Eyes (Mint-M)-(can be found on MP)

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso Women Poses-SP=001 HUD

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0

[But I want you to be here]

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4





P.s. Here is Lana Del Rey's song from The Great Gatsby that inspired my look.





[Events List]

Cosmetic Fair-  April 2014

[Marketplace links]

Succubus Set - {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose - {X}

Mint eyes- {X}



[Inworld Store Teleports]

.tsg. Mainstore - {X}

+Spellbound+ Mainstore - {X}

Epic Mainstore - {X}

LOLAS Mainstore - {X}

Linc Mainstore - Currently Under Construction

Loud Mouth Mainstore - {X}

.Olive. - {X}

Slink West - {X}

Okkbye Mainstore (temporary location)- {X}

Action Mainstore - {X}

No comments:

Post a Comment