5.26.2014

Look # 9


[Gravity]


Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Ready For my Closeup

Side By Side


Hi Everyone ^.^

Wow, I have been away a lot longer then I meant to be. But my RL got SOOOOOO busy. As you all know I broke my ankle/foot and I have had to nurse it again and this time I have been sick with the flu as well. I couldn't find the time to be online and I was missing RL work. I also have been fighting with some of the people I live with which really makes me sad because I hate fighting with people I love. And since I struggle deeply with depression at times I honestly just had to step back from blogging and SL and really take care of me. And now I am feeling much much better, found my smile again. When I came back to SL a lot of things changed for me here while I was away. My family dynamics in the SL family community being the main one. I lost my SL mom and both my daughters. I have since gotten my mom and my littlest daughter back, and am working on mending the relationship with my other daughter.

My head just had not really been here with anyone and I don't blame her for wanting a mom that could be here in the world with her when I couldn't be. I was just glad my littlest daughter and I could work things out and that my SL mom had decided to come back to SL. I am going to miss my other daughter but her and I are so close I am sure something will work its out and become the silver lining for me. In having all these changes come up I was really unhappy with how I looked. It reminded me too much of everything I lost and I just wanted a fresh start for once. You know the feeling I am sure when your avi just needs a total makeover. Besides who doesn't feel better after a little retail therapy. I also had to find the perfect outfit to go with my new favorite accessories made by my sponser Buttery Toast. So without futher chit chat here is everything I have on.

[I'm too sexy for this...]

NEW - Buttery Toast - coming Up Roses Headband - pink

Buttery Toast - Coming Up Roses Necklace (long plain)

Buttery Toast - Coming Up Roses Necklace (short pink)

Buttery Toast - Coming Up Roses Bracelet cream and pink

Buttery Toast - Coming Up Roses Ring Pink

Buttery Toast - Princess Wand

Cae - Labyrinth Earings

LMD Delilah Dress Fitmesh S cupcake

REIGN - Laced Ballet Flats - bubblegum

.Olive. The UhOh Nose Chain Ring - Silver (though I tinted it minty green blue)

[Gurl, Look at that body]

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 13 Left (Instore gacha)

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 1 Right (Instore gacha)

The Skinnery Puki Mesh ears

The Skinnery Quiana - bare- milk NB CL2

Tram D424 hair / Dark Salmon *gradient* (I tinted mine pink)

Slink Medium Feet

Slink Elegant hands

Okkbye-mesh teeth Prim-plain

Okkebye Esher-Eyebrows Platinum (tintable light colors) + Esher Eyebrowshaper

Buzz Cutiepie Freckles-no heart

!Kissing Koalas!- Freckers Less

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso Women Poses-SP=001 HUD (standing) Pose number /264

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)

[But I want you to be here]

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4

FloorPlan - Floor diamond

So as you can see I really changed a lot and got some cool new items from Buttery Toast. I love that lately she has come out with so many girlie girlie items. The Coming up Roses items are my favorite especially the headband. I love the pearls and roses combo they are so lady like and I try to wear them with everything lately. I also thought the wand was super fun and might even have to buy one for my little girl so she can be a pretty princess too. My new skin is from The Skinnery and it will more than likely be the one you see from now on....or until I get sick of it anyways. I also changed my ears but who knows I might go back to the others I am constantly changing. I really want to expand how I look and what things I blog so I am working on some other ideas and this post wont have a random fact about me because the next post I do is going to be an about Noli post. Its getting late and I have to decorate my new land and get to bed soon since I work in RL tomorrow so have a wonderful day.

<3 Always, Noli



P.s.
I just want you guys to know if my posts are not as regular for a while its cus I am super RL busy and also pretty sad lately I have depression and all the stuff going on has made it worse. I decided I wont post if I am super sad because this isnt the place for me to drag all that my blog is a happy thing for me but I also wanted to just be open and honest as usual.
Here is the music video loves....








[Events List]

Serafilms Presents Labyrinth - {X}

Kustom 9 - {X}

Collar88 - {X}

[Marketplace links]

Hand Glitter- {X}
Anypose - {X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

The Skinnery - {X}

REIGN -{X}

Leri Miles Designs - {X}

Buttery Toast Mainstore - {X}

.Olive. - {X}

Orucal Kuso Animations Mainstore - {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Okkbye Mainstore (NEW Location)- {X}

Floorplan Mainstore - {X}

No comments:

Post a Comment