5.08.2014

Look # 8


[Yeeeeah Toast]

This is me being excite at the Buttery Toast Mainstore.....NEEEERRD! LoL

Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Ready For my Closeup

What? I needed a snack at midnight!

Store Logo Shout out Yaaaaaaaaaay



Hi Everyone ^.^

As a blogger I have never felt more excited in my life then when I logged in today. You see last night even though I was advised against apply for store bloggers so soon by some I tried anyways for two stores I lurve to death. I was quite shocked and almost in tears when I found that Buttery Toast had responded to my app with a big fat YES! I am so honored because I am still a baby in the blogger community and well its an honor to have someone place trust in me. She said she was very impressed with my application and I am impressed with all of her cute stuff. I quickly dove into the blogger group and rezzed all the things. I opened all the boxes and talked in the group chat. It already felt like home. The owner one Ms. Faylinn Britton is absolutely a sweetheart and all her toastie bloggers are just as kind. I can not thank her and them enough for the opportunity and all the positive fuzzies feels I have already. I finally feel official and I cant wait to start pumping out regular yummy goodness from her for you.

So basically as I said I was apsolutely too excited I told my daughter Inu she needed to sedate me and was crying and giggling and trying things on. I have a handful of things to show off to you still but I HAD HAD HAD to show you the toast themed undies and sunglasses and her Kawaii jewelry set. I didnt put the Kawaii hair Hairclip in I was so excited I forgot but there is a necklace a ring and the hair option. They come with color change huds so that you can be any color Kawaii you want. I of course choose pink and a minty green like my blog. ^.^ Then I tried on her ankle boots and messed with the color huds for it. The cool thing is when you get the shoes, if you get each fatpack the huds all work interchangeably sooooo....That means you can mix and match which is what I did.

And then like magic she even had a brand new pretty today which I put on, but I dont like the quality of the picture of it so I will most likely wear it again and show you ALLLLL the colors. But she came out with little mesh candy rings. They are just Adorbs! I am in love with the Rare Stripes one and Rare Dots one. They are from a new gacha instore and made of mesh, materials enabled and re-sizable yaaaaaaaaay. Then when I was in her store I was ambushed by her and her friends....meaning I had been afk and when I came back I was surrounded lol. I told them I was going to cover my platform in toast and she sent me these cute little huggable toasts. I went into my moms bedroom on our shared platform and threw all of them out on her bed...what? Who doesn’t love all the little toasts when you want to snuggle? Look in the picture even my maaahm's cat loves them, just saying.

I am just on a high from all this excitement and I feel so warm....probably all the toast I ate....lol and happy I just I cant take it. There is also a hunt going on in the Buttery Toast Mainstore. I guess some of her toasts ran off with new products while Faylinn redecorated her store and now its Your Job to find them and as a reward cus Faylin is so thoughtful you get to keep what they each stole... so my cutie panties and toast covered nails …. yep go find them....giggles. I don't normally do prices but this hunt will cost 1Linden per item just be aware its a total steal with all the cute stuff you get.

[I'm too sexy for this...]

NEW - Buttery Toast - One More wont hurt Dots Rare Ring (gacha Item)

Buttery Toast - Toast Explosion bra and Panties (hunt Item 5/5)

Buttery Toast - I'm So Kawaii necklace and ring

Buttery Toast - Toasty Glasses (hunt Item 3/5)

Buttery Toast - Pastel Brights and Limited Mono Ankle boots

Buttery Toast - Huggy Toast fatpack (I am holding the Angel Rare) (gacha Item)

.Olive. The UhOh Nose Chain Ring - Silver (though I tinted it minty green blue)

[Gurl, Look at that body]

Buttery Toast - Tpasty Explosion nails and toenails (hunt item 1/5)

Milk Hair Himegyaru Pastel Pack

Lolas Tango Mirage

Linc Cute Azz Thicker Legs

Slink Medium Feet

Slink Elegant hands

Mandala Fantasy Elf Ears Short (can be found on MP)

Okkbye-mesh teeth Prim-plain

.Birdy. Blair Skin ~Pure~ Kiss me (bare) RARE (gacha found inworld at the Birdy mainstore)

Okkebye Esher-Eyebrows Platinum (tintable light colors) + Esher Eyebrowshaper

Buzz Cutiepie Freckles-no heart

!Kissing Koalas!- Freckers Less

By Snow-Fresh Eyes (Mint-M)-(can be found on MP)

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso Women Poses-SP=001 HUD (standing) Pose number /264

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)

[But I want you to be here]

Buttery Toast Mainstore

My Blogger Mom Caydens Bedroom on our platform

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4

So remember I told you yesterday that today was Buttons 10 week shots. I had to take her all by myself and I was saaaad because I had to hold her while the vet and his nurse did and gave her the shot. She cried so much and has been mad at me all day now. The cool thing was my vet gave me a free puppy starter kit which includes a trial of heartworm meds, a frontline, and some healthy puppy food. So its sort of a thank you from the vet for being responsible with my baby and getting her her shots and a way to get her on a healthy start to life. Also I am pleased to say she went from 1lb 4oz to 1lb 14oz so she is right on track for her growth and she had no bad report on her physical examine. Yaaaaaay. Now I dont have to take her back till she is 4 months 5 weeks for her next shots thank gooood. Well, thats about it for now I have to get another Toastie outfit ready for tomorrow cus I am just so excite ya'll. I am also looking to set up my blog roll and get my sponsor Buttery Toast on my blog Yaaaaaaay.

<3 Always, Noli



P.s. I thought it was appropriate for this to use a comedians song about Toast so without further adew here is Mr. Haywood Banks Singing Toast.


[Events List]

Buttery Toast Hunt (see mainstore link below)

Suicide Dolls - {X} (event started May 4th and will only last TWO WEEKS)

[Marketplace links]

Elf ears - {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose - {X}

Mint eyes- {X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

Buttery Toast Mainstore - {X}

.Olive. - {X}
 
Birdy Mainstore- {X}

Kuso Mainstore (my poses)- {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Okkbye Mainstore (temporary location)- {X}

No comments:

Post a Comment