5.07.2014

Look # 7


[24]
Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Side By Side

Ready For my Closeup



Hi Everyone ^.^

Welp, after missing more events then I can count while being very injured in RL and busy with life happening I feel like I pretty well caught up with what I had missed. I have a lot of new things to try to tie into outfits for you guys and myself...I know I know....I need to get started on showing off my 40,000+ old things....but buying stuff is JUST SOOOOO FUN GUYS! I have a shopping problem okeh. Anyways, So I was all decided on an outfit to share with you all and then as I am trying all my newness on it sort of turned into a totally different look and I ended up looking like … well I thought anyways that I looked sorta like Marie Antoinette. Or at the very least an anime version of her. It was all [LCKY]'s fault with her fantastic new curly high hairstyle. I am a sucker for the curls...plus when my hair was down to my ass in RL (ummm....NOOOOOLI you said assss....omg you did it again. Lol) that’s how I use to do my hair. Minus the pink...because I work at a job that doesn’t allow pink hair or I would so be pinkified. Thats also why I am wearing my daughter Inu's cookie with the paw print on it...when I got the outfit done I said to her “I am feeling very “Let them eat cake” looooool. And since she made the cookies which looked even cuter and tasted waaay better than cake (mhmmmm sugar cookies) I used her sweets Yaaaaaaaay INU-NESS!

Anyhow, here are the things I am wearing please enjoy my pink poofeh princessness, I know I am as I still haven’t taken it off and I made the outfit last night and was just waaay too tired to finish the post.


[I'm too sexy for this...]

BOOM - Posey Pumps (petal)

BOOM - Briar Rose Bracelets

.Olive. The UhOh Nose Chain Ring - Silver (though I tinted it minty green blue)

O.M.E.N. - Sleeping Beauty's Pendant (Pink)

O.M.E.N. - Sleeping Beauty's Crown

Junbug - Princess of Tortuga {Blush}

ellabella - Gabrielle's Inheritance (rings) {past We <3 RP freebie}

{Amai} <3 My Furbaby - Inusweets RARE

[Gurl, Look at that body]

[LCKY] Rene - Disaster pack

Action Nails - Sweet tooth V2 (Pink Cupcake bottom row on hud)

Slink Medium Feet

Slink Elegant hands

Mandala Fantasy Elf Ears Short (can be found on MP)

Okkbye-mesh teeth Prim-plain

.Birdy. Blair Skin ~Pure~ Kiss me (bare) RARE (gacha found inworld at the Birdy mainstore)

Okkebye Esher-Eyebrows Platinum (tintable light colors) + Esher Eyebrowshaper

Buzz Cutiepie Freckles-no heart

!Kissing Koalas!- Freckers Less

By Snow-Fresh Eyes (Mint-M)-(can be found on MP)

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso Women Poses-SP=001 HUD (standing) Pose number /264

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)

[But I want you to be here]

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4



It took me literally two days to finally pick a song for the name of this look and I love the song lyrics itself for it because its about dying sorta which went along with the whole Marie Antoinette thing but I am doubting it now only because I don't want the number title and look number to confuse people. I am crossing my fingers it wont because there isn't another song I liked for it. Ok, sooo Monday button was 10 weeks old. I am sooo happy that she is growing up and she looks super healthy and well now she is at the teething stage of her puppydom which kinda sucks because she is LITERALLY eating anything her tiny butt can find. But tomorrow she gets her second set of puppy shots and I feel like a jerk because I am taking her to get basically needle stabbed.....bad mommeh Noli bad! I hope she handles it well and there are no adverse reactions to the medicines....yes I am a huuuuge worrier.

Hmmm, I am sorta running out of stuff that pops in my head to share with ya'll because well I feel like maybe some of its boring. Anyways today I thought I would tell you I have a tattoo on my left hip. It is a Pink Celtic Knot...the trinity sign one on the book of shadows in Charmed. Its outlined in black with grey shadowing and the insides of it are filled in with a hot pink much like my hair. If I can get a good picture of it I will post it sometime for you and explain the reason I got it. I had to wait till I was 18 to get it and pay for it myself and I did do it stupidly at a friends house. Her boyfriend was a tattoo artist and so he had a gun and everything but we did it on their dining room table it was not the cleanest environment in the world to get a tattoo but thankfully I didnt get any infections or diseases loool and the moral of the story here is PLEASE PLEASE go get your tattoos done at a professional place because while this guy did all of my friends tattoos and they were beautiful he could have done a much better job on mine....he just didnt care as much you know he wasn’t MY BOYFRIEND looool. Someday I plan to get it touched up and add my mom my sister and my names around it...but the rest of that is a story for another day.

<3 Always, Noli



P.s. In 24 hours they'll be hanging flowers on my liiiife... so heres the music video...you may recognize the song too if you have seen the movie Center Stage 2.


Events List]

My necklace, crown, and bracelets are Enchantment Prizes but please remember it worked differently this time and you had to go store to store buying items with stamp cards. Then you had to go to all twenty stores anyways and fill the card to earn the prizes I will link the prize area here {X}

I honestly didnt really like it that much especially because I had to backtrack a few times to get all my cards stamped and that part sucked. But it was a great idea for getting store traffic and helping make me browse a few stores while I was in them for other things.

Fit for a Princess - {X}

Mums Day Gacha Fair - {X} (May 9th - 26th)

[Marketplace links]

Elf ears- {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose - {X}

Mint eyes- {X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

LCKY Mainstore - {X}

Amai Mainstore - {X}

O.M.E.N. Mainstore - {X}

BOOM Mainstore - {X} (for enchantment

.Olive. - {X}

Birdy Mainstore- {X}

Kuso Mainstore (my poses)- {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Okkbye Mainstore (temporary location)- {X}

No comments:

Post a Comment