8.02.2014

Look # 25


[Surfer Girl]

Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Side By Side

Ready For my Closeup



Hi Everyone ^.^

I have a handful of Buttery Toast items to show you that I happened to pair with my favorite summer sun tan look. They are from all kinds of different events and releases so I will get them all explained. That being said the first one I want to share comes out today at Fit For a Princess and is just one of the items she released for that event. Its called Duliciana and its a cute circlet you can wear on your forhead. I love how pretty an elegant it made me look but at the same time I was able to dress down and let it go with this beach look. I am wearing the Ultra Rare one for the post so that I could match it to my outfit but it is a gacha item so be aware. The commons, are a single gem headdress with a hud that allows you to change between gold and silver. And the Ultra rare has all the options, plus there are a few other rares shaped like a moon, star, and sun! My next favorite of the releases in this post are the new Forecast Flipfops she made. Each pack includes both male and female flipflops and they are for Slink flat feet. Yep, you can do that cute couples matching thing. The base and straps of the shoes color change with the included hud and they come in all sorts of weather from stormy with thunder to sunshiney like the ones I have on. I also wanted to point out that on the bottom of them she placed her toastie logo which I just though was a super cute detail. She had released them at the Cosmopolitan sales room but I am way behind in blogging and they have since moved to her mainstore.

Thirdly, there is an event I have actually never been to or heard of called The Black Dot Prodject and she came out with cuffs and a color to match her Rule of cute set. So even though these are more of a princess themed item I thought the choker and cuff reminded me sorta of a shell necklace and bracelet and when I saw them on with my bikini I fell in love with them. Finally, I napped another older blogger pack from my mama toast another release which you can find in her mainstore. Its a gacha item and can be found in one of her front windows. They are called Say it with a Sweetie necklaces. Each one comes with a color change hud that allows you to change the color of the heart candy charm and the chain. You are going to want to play this machine a few times because there are a handful of different sayings to wear. I loved all these items so much and I just had to have them they all went so well together and really helped me feel like I achieved that summer bliss relaxation look. As for the outfit I am wearing my SL mom linked me to a marketplace store recently and I went a little crazy buying up all the cute outfits. I didn’t have very many bathing suits/bikinis in SL, probably because I don’t buy them in real life either. I am too self conscious >.< Anyways so I grabbed the blueish green one as its been a color I have been wearing a lot recently because it goes with my eyes and hair nicely. Then when I saw the jewelry, flip-flops, and outfit together I knew I was starting to look pretty surfer girl like and I knew just what my look was missing. I grabbed a hair from hair fair by milk called Winx, I NEEEEDED it the minute I demoed it because it made me immediately think of how I like to wear my RL hair just tucked to one shoulder and out of my way. <3 And before the Rhapsody event closed I nabbed up some hair flowers by Noodles and tucked them in my pink strands and I was ready to head out to the lake on our new family shared quarter sim and just enjoy some sunshine with my husband and my family. So here goes the cretits below...



[I'm too sexy for this...]

NEW - Buttery Toast - The Rule of Cute cuffs and Choker in blue

NEW - Buttery Toast - Say it with a sweetie <3 (color change hud for chain and charm)

NEW - Buttery Toast - Forecast Flipflops - sun

NEW - Dulciana all gems Platinum - Ultra Rare

NEW - Noodles - Del Ray Flowers Bunch in mint

Statement - Summer Kind of Girl (sky) (includes bikini and shorts)

EarthStones Bridal - Destiny Wedding Rings - Platinum Engagement Ring

Tenjin A Little Fierce Tatto - Fresh

[Gurl, Look at that body]

NEW - Awwdorable - Tropical Manicure and Pedicure SLINK

NEW - Milk Hair - Winx

Okkebye Parted Lippy V2

Koala Kisses - Freckers Less

Candy Mountain - Prim Flasies lashes in Flutter

FreshFace - Clover Snow Peach Cleavage and Freckles

Custom made brows

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes 1 & 13 (instore gacha)

Slink Casual hands & Flat feet

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso - Women Poses

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)

[But I want you to be here]

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces Rainbow (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4

 
Check out My Flickr Clicky Clicky to the flickr -----> {X}


Wow, I am embarrassed to say that this post has taken me like 2 weeks to be able to sit down and finish but it really has. I got married in SL and we moved to new land so there was all that and the honeymoon. Then my mom and I opened an RP clinic in SL which you can check out our website here {X}
and our FaceBook page here {X}. And lastly my real life has been one epic mess. My boyfriend struggles with addiction and we are trying to get him help for that, look for a new place to live, I am job hunting since I quit my job and need a new one cus we are in a financial mess, and then there is Button and my mom needing taken care of. I can sit down and think ok I am going to get one post done real fast and people in the RL house will scream for me or my SL family will log in and I push aside what I was doing because I have to. I am frustrated because I want to be able to do it all and to blog for you and it just isn't happening so please bear with me while the dust in my life settles and I get a little organized and we can be back on track soon. I apologize to all my readers...if I still have any and my Sponsors I know I have been bad but I am trying I promise.

I also noticed after I was all done putting the pictures together that my cuff was positioned in a less than eye pleasing manner in the pictures. I am really sorry about that and will pay closer attention next time >.< And I was not able to find the store where my tattoo was from to link you so again it may just be something that no longer exists if someone knows where I can find Tenjin inworld or on MP please do let me know.

<3 Always, Noli



P.S. Have a little Beach Boys yo!
 
 



[Events List]

Fit For a Princess (A monthly event) - {X}

The Black Dot Project Event Round II (Open till August 13th) - {X}

[Marketplace links]

EarthStones Bridal - Destiny Wedding Rings - {X}

Statement - Summer Kind of Girl (sky) - {X}

Prim Falsies - {X}

Awwdorable - {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose - {X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

Buttery Toast - {X}

Fresh Face Mainstore - {X}

Awwdorable Mainstore - {X}

Orucal Kuso Animations Mainstore - {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Ionic Mainstore - {X}

Okkebye Mainstore - {X}

The skinnery Mainstore - {X}

 

No comments:

Post a Comment