7.18.2014

Look # 24


[Eternity ]


Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Side By Side

Ready For my Closeup


Hi Everyone ^.^

YAAAAAAAY! A new store release for Buttery Toast! I was super excited when she showed me these, and even more excited when I actually got them. I love to be girlie and cute and if you didn't know that your probably reading the wrong blog. Lol But She calls them The Rule of Cute, and they are truly just what their name says a scepter for a cute ruler (so you know the queens that we all wish we were sometimes) *giggles* The shading on them is sooo pretty and if your viewer does materials they even have a sort of pretty shine to them in some lighting. I am becoming so impressed with Mama Toast and her adorable creations she has just grown so much and they are sooooo pretty I love putting her stuff on and prancing around being like LOOK LOOK AT ME AND MY CUTENESS!!!! Well the cool thing is they come in a Looooad of colors and then they come with this neat hud that lets you change the colors of the heart in its center and the beads decorating the ornate cage around the heart. This means with all the color options you can match them to any outfit.

Well once I had my Scepter I needed some pretty princess feeling hair and clothing to go with it and so I ran around a few events until I found just what I needed. I ran to Kustom9, We <3 RP, The Big Show, and The secret Affair. The things worn in this look are all from The Big Show and The Secret Affair though, which means I have lots more to show you in the very near future. I just had to grab the hair I was wearing and the dress from The Secret Affair and then my cuffs on ankle and wrist are from The Big Show, Oh! And I almost forgot the lovely flower and ornate crown sort of thing in my hair are from we <3 RP I have wanted that set (which is color change by clicking you get a menu) since I saw it on flickr prior to its release. I loooved how delicate yet royal it looked. Don't even get me started on how beautiful this dress is and it also comes with a hud that gives you some color change options for the metals and parts of the skirt. You can also wear the dress without some of the parts I have on so there are so many combinations and options to be played with its insane.

Lastly as promised (at least I think I promised such things...its been a really confusing few days for me) I am wearing my new favorite skin, its from Fresh Face. Its their new Fresh Face Doll line release and its called Clover. I love how young the face looks and I liked that even though it was a pale tone (I am using clover in snow their palest tone) that I still had color to myself and didn’t wash out on pale backgrounds or when I wear white. I also am really in love with the highlighting around the eyes and the super cute way the nose is all button like and adorable. I am not sure I am going to find a skin I like better than this....it will be hard because I am just in love. So without further ado here is your credits...



[I'm too sexy for this...]

NEW - Buttery Toast - The Rule of Cute (Mainstore Release)

NEW - Folly Nouveau Headress Flowers and Jewel Band (We <3 RP)

NEW - Aisling Valentine Roses dress all parts (The Secret Affair)

NEW - Muka - Rosa Cuffs Ankles and Wrists (The Big Show)

Muka - Rosa Feetwraps (made for slink high feet)

Giselle Opal set Earings and Necklace PINK (a gift from the SL hubby)

EarthStones Destiny Bridal Set Platinum

[Gurl, Look at that body]

NEW - Fresh Face - Doll – Clover (mainstore release)

NEW - Little Bones - Baptism - Pastels Pack (The Secret Affair)

Frogstar - Fairytale Ending Fatpack (Fit for a Princess)

Candy Mountain - Prim Falsie Lashes - Flutter

Okkbye - Parted Lippy alpha and teath V2.9

KK - Freckers Less

Custom Made for me Eyebrows

The Skinnery - Obscurity Eye collection 1 (mainstore Gacha item)

Slink Casual hands & high feet

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso - Women Poses

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)

[But I want you to be here]

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4


I know I havent been doing a great job lately of telling you what poses I am using for what and well to be quite honest I just get so lazy after I am done listing all the other things I kinda slack off and its not fair to the creators of the poses or to you readers so I am going to try to do better about it from here on out but with me being ill in RL and my mom having issues with her degenerative spine disease its just been a mess. This post alone has almost taken me a week to finish because I have been at so many doctors appointments and when I am home I am often in so much pain everywhere from whatever is wrong with me that I am too drugged to type sentences that actually make sense. And in the times I am not doing either of those things I have to take care of my mom and her house because she cant right now and that’s what family does for one another.

I also should mention that some of my SL time has been pretty busy with family stuff recently. I got married and now my SL sister is getting married and so there has been lots of planning and pictures and just BUSYNESS. Not to mention now that I am married the new hubby and I are on our honeymoon and so we have been trying to get a bit of alone time for bonding and stuff before we go home and dip back into family choas that I wouldnt trade for anything. At the end of the day what I am saying is I value family very hightly and my health and right now both those things have just stuck out more to me than my blog. I feel very behind and like I might be disappointing some of you but know that I am not gone and I plan to return more regularly I just need to sort out my health, my moms health, and all this wonderful family time. I miss blogging but family and health have to come first.

Sisterly Advice


The Vows

Daddeh gives me away

Our first dance

Mine at last

stealing kisses

Together forever

Forever Begins here

My husband is so handsome


<3 Always, Noli



P.s. I thought I might share a few of my favorite pictures from my wedding with you all here. I have never been happier in my SL then I am now my husband is more than I could ask for and my family has grown with so many new and wonderful additions I am SO SO SO happy.  By the way I picked this song because I have never felt more in love in my life and when I was really little I loved this song so much I would Fast forward my VHS of The Swan Princess till I got to this music video at the end and then play it over and over again using the Rewind button. I would sit in my room and daydream about the day when I would find someone I could spend eternity with and love as much as Odette loved prince Derek and well now I have and I couldn't feel more blessed. I love my husband he is my best friend and so much more. So anyways here's the song <3
 



[Events List]

The Secret Affair - {X}

We <3 RP - {X}

The Big Show - {X}

Fit for a Princess - {X}

[Marketplace links]

Lashes - {X}

Earthstones Destiny Wedding set - {X}

Giselle Opals Pink - {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose - {X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

Fresh Face Mainstore - {X}

Buttery Toast Mainstore - {X}

Frogstar Mainstore - {X}

Okkbye Mainstore - {X}

The Skinnery Mainstore - {X}

Orucal Kuso Animations Mainstore - {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Ionic Mainstore - {X}

2 comments: