7.04.2014

Look # 22


[Smooth Criminal]


Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Side By Side

Ready For my Closeup

   Hi Everyone ^.^

 This post was so much fun. I had been brainstorming for days about how to blog these Rhapsody Items from Wimey. I know you all prob. noticed dayz ago that I added Wimey to my sponsors over there ----------------------------------->>>

Proud to be Wimey
      Yep, I had almost forgotten I had applied when I heard back from them that I was accepted. I think at the time I had applied for so many blogging sponsors and not heard back that I thought eh, just concentrate on what you have. Then I logged in like a week ago to an acceptance letter from Wimey. I kept slapping the RL and went out and bragged to my RL mom. There might have been a lot of happy dancing even. I was ecstatic like I always am, its a super confidence builder for me. I cant thank Wimey enough for the opportunity and for all the cool goodies I get to rock from now on.

      As I said I had been trying to think of how to blog these items for a while because I wanted to do a good job. I kept hearing how much I had grown with my pictures and my blog and I really wanted to challenge myself with them. So I was listening to Micheal Jackson and looking at my pretty headdress and the blinking sign and it hit me. I could do an old 20-40's gangster scene like in the music video for Smooth Criminal.

     I Still didnt have anything to wear though (so I ran back to the Rhapsody Event and spent waaaay too much) or props and I needed a few more people to really make the scene work so I grabbed my SL mom and Fiance and slapped some cute duds on both of them. I then enlisted my mom to help me get some club decor (MP is your best friend in a bind!). I modded my backdrop and beads and after about 3 hours of hard work I am super proud of the results. Here is the credits, I didn’t include my mom or the fiances clothes in the credits but if you want to know where they are from or to grab some of your own don’t be afraid to IM nolitanoila resident in-world I will gladly grab you some links ^.^ ((Everything marked NEW was found at Rhapsody))


[I'm too sexy for this...]

NEW - Wimey Love is the Drug Headband

NEW - Boom - Ane Heals (in Pitch)

NEW - Loulou&CO - Dress - Donna - (in purple)

Classic Modern Engagement Ring Platinum

[Gurl, Look at that body]

Birdy - Summer Skin - Pure - Gold Dust (bare)

Milk Hair Summer Wine Pastels

NEW - Bella Elephante - Do-Re-Mi Nails Fatpack

Candie Mountain - Prim Falsies - Flutter Falsies

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 13 Left (Instore gacha)

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 1 Right (Instore gacha)

Slink casual hands & medium feet

NEW - Okkbye-mesh Parted lippy teeth and Shadow Version 2

Eyebrows custom made for me

!Koalas Kissing!- Freckers Less

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Click - Queen B pose pack (found at Rhapsody)

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)

[But I want you to be here]

NEW - Wimey - Neon Jazzy Guide

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli (tinted)

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4

Bar Booth Cresent (color change hud included, found on MP)

DIGS - Luis Chair - Navy (No Copy)

DIGS - Luis Table - Navy (No Copy)

Stage, lights, spotlight, and Shadow made by Noli

JBX – Stand Microphone


      I also did some extra fun shots I thought I would post below and there are tons of photos I do for fun including the ones below on my flicker. Clicky Clicky to the flickr -----> {X}



Singing to an Empty House


Flapper and Friend


Jazz Club Scene


Singing to My Gangster

<3 Always, Noli



P.s. This post has been Criminally Fun take it away MJ <3


[Events List]

Rhapsody - {X}
 
OMGacha Event - {X}
[Marketplace links]

DIGS - Luis Chair - Navy - {X}

DIGS - Luis Table - Navy - {X}

Bar Booth Cresent - {X}

JBX – Stand Microphone - {X}

Falsies - {X}

Awwdorable - {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose - {X}

DDD Classic Modern Platinum Wedding Ring Set - {X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

Wimey Mainstore - (currently under construction) - {X}

The Skinnery - {X}

Orucal Kuso Animations Mainstore - {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)-

Okkbye Mainstore (NEW Location)- {X}

Ionic Mainstore - {X}

Koala Kissing Mainstore - {X}
{X}

No comments:

Post a Comment