7.03.2014

Look # 21


[The Way You Make Me Feel]

Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Side By Side


Hold'in my Neko

Ready For my Closeup

Hi Everyone ^.^

This is the month for events. So many good events and not enough time or linden to get all the great stuff. I know I am not the only one feeling that way. July started out with a bang! I mean OMGacha opened, Manga Fair, Suicide Dollz, and so many more. My sponsors are going to have me busy but today I wanted to share with you the the stuff I got from the 3 mentioned events. I was so excited to receive all of them, OMGacha and Manga Fair are two of my favorite events because they come out with a lot of stuff that fits my style and personality, and I know I am not the only one in SL with a huge Gacha addiction.

Then Zombie Suicide got me super pumped with her cute rings for Suicide dollz which are color change with a hud and worked well with both my slink elegant and casual hands. The items from Manga Fair come from Amai and Buttery Toast, and it was pretty cool how they sort of went together without even meaning to do so. I was super excited for the collar and cuffs that Buttery Toast released for Manga Fair. They come in several colors and are super adorable and girlie. Buttery Toast also released some other necklaces which were not her main at Manga fair but still super cute and worth grabbing. My favorite was the Meow necklace and it paired well with my collar cuffs and then Amai's super sweet Chubby Nekos. I love that you can buy the Nekos to hold or to walk with you. And the most adorable part is that they sort of do this super happy bunny hop behind you. I literally got super overwhelmed by all the cuteness I logged in to find with these releases.

I struggled a lot this time with finding an outfit for you all to go with all my goodies and then I was browsing SeraphimSL and found the Fashion Wardrobe event. I saw the cute Kippy outfit with leggings and had to have it, and even though I had never heard of the event or the designer I am super excited about it. I had a lot of trouble deciding between the 3 color options for the outfit and got two because I needed both pink and black.....I know I know thats ridiculous Noli, you didn’t really need two. Except that I did lol! So anyways heres my credits.

[I'm too sexy for this...]

NEW -Zombie Sucicide - Ouija Pendant Ring

NEW -Zombie Sucicide - Pentacle Ring

NEW - Buttery Toast - In the name of Cats Grey collar & cuffs

NEW - Buttery Toast Meow Pink Necklace

NEW - Amai - De- Lights Crown Static Onyx

NEW - Amai - Chubby Neko WalkMe cherry

NEW - Amai - Chubby Neko HoldMe - Inusweets

Kippy Leggins and Top and Tiara (black panda set)

Classic Modern Engagement Ring Platinum

[Gurl, Look at that body]

Birdy - Summer Skin - Pure - Gold Dust (bare)

Spellbound Suspiria Ultra Rare fatpack

Candie Mountain - Prim Falsies - Flutter Falsies

Awwdorable - Colorful Panda Nails

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 13 Left (Instore gacha)

The Skinnery Obscurity Eyes - 1 Right (Instore gacha)

Slink casual hands & High feet

Okkbye-mesh teeth Prim-plain

Eyebrows custom made for me

!Koalas Kissing!- Freckers Less

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Ploom - cake Pose pack

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)

[But I want you to be here]

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4


That about sums up this post....I been listening to a lot of Micheal Jackson and The Jackson Five lately because my mom recently watched This is It! And I loved him growing up so heres one of my favorite songs of his.

 <3 Always, Noli


P.s. Yaaaay MJ-ness <3


[Events List]

Suicide Dollz - {X}

Manga Fair - {X}
 
OMGacha - {X}
Fashion Wardrobe Event - {X}
[Marketplace links]

Falsies - {X}

Awwdorable - {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose - {X}

DDD Classic Modern Platinum Wedding Ring Set - {X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

The Skinnery - {X}

Orucal Kuso Animations Mainstore - {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Okkbye Mainstore (NEW Location)- {X}

Ionic Mainstore - {X}

Koala Kissing Mainstore - {X}

No comments:

Post a Comment