7.16.2014

Look #23


[A Bitter Day]

Fine in Front & Fine in Back * I titled it wrong in the picture >.< I was so sleepy* Sorry

Side By Side

Ready For my Closeup

Hi Everyone ^.^

I am now the proud owner of a Fresh Face Sponsorship and I get to kick it off with a few new releases. The newest being her M3 head applier release. Now you will need one of her skins to match with your system body if you would like to purchase this applier and I found it worked best with her new Fresh Faced Doll skin Clover. I like to be pail so I of course picked the tone called snow but it comes in a few other great tones and I decided it would be easier for me to show you the tones in the add below as I haven’t been feeling up to par lately. I had to go to the ER and have a lot of tests done and have been in some severe pain lately that’s basically unbearable without medication. I am hoping this doesn’t become something serious and we will soon find the answer to all my pain and a fix for it. So anyways here is the ad.

Ohai there ad <3
Ok so as I said I haven’t felt up to par and I have a lot of blogging to do so posts might be short for a little while while I try to adjust to the pain killers and the pain. But I did want to thank Fresh Face for being amazing and my blogger friend for mentioning me to Fresh Face. I always get so excited and feel so honored when I collect another sponsor almost like when you won an award in school growing up. It just makes me feel like I am accomplishing something and I don’t think there is a more wonderful feeling than that. I was so excited to find out that I really liked her skins and the shading on them and her M3 face applier couldn’t be cuter so as always I am honored to be accepted as a blogger for you and look forward to doing lots of wonderful things with you.

OMGAAAH I get to blog Fresh Face
[I'm too sexy for this...]

NEW - Pantsu Hunter - Imp Maid Pink (Manga Fair)

NEW - YumYums Plastik Candy Canilla Cupcake (OMGacha)

NEW - Atomic Kawaii Moon Ring gold and Pink (OMGacha)

NEW - Spellbound Fckn Cute Cookie Necklace Pink and Yellow (OMGacha)

NEW - Luas - Kawaii cuties animated bat Pink (OMGacha)

NEW - Luas - Kawaii cuties Cupcake Ring blue (OMGacha)

NEW - Candy Doll - 2 Cupcakes Box Ring (OMGacha)

NEW - Candy Doll - Cup Of Tea Headband RARE (OMGacha)

Pantsu Hunter - Neko Maid Pink

Pantsu Hunter - Pearls Garters pink

Pantsu Hunter - Lace Socks White

Blah - Pearly Doll Anklets

Blah - Pearly Doll Platform Flats Pastels

Classic Modern Engagement Ring Platinum

[Gurl, Look at that body]

NEW - Fresh Fresh - Grace M3 Head Applier Snow

NEW - Fresh Face - Doll – Clover

LCKY - Chobii Disaster Pack

Awwdorable - Sweet Treats Nails

Slink Casual hands & Flat feet

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso - Women Poses

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)

[But I want you to be here]

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4


 I just want to point out that the blush and eyes on my M3 head are mods I got off market place there are tons and I am going to link you to mine as long as they are still available however the skin applier does come with the soft pinkish purple eyes shown in the add above. I also grabbed a few other goodies from Omgacha for you to show off that were candy girlie Kawaii. I figured now was as good a time as any to promote my flickr again because I got married to my SL love recently and posted some of the wedding pictures, and honeymoon pictures on flickr. I share more of my SL life pictures there with everyone so feel free to sneak a peak or two. Clicky Clicky to the flickr -----> {X}

 <3 Always, Noli



P.s. DISCLAIMER : Unfortunately when you have been in SL as long as I have or longer some of your favorite items and stores start to disappear from the marketplace and that’s what happened with a lot of the mods on my M3 head and all I was able to link for you to get for yours were the lashes I used. I am so sorry I wish I could share the rest with you I can tell you that they had come from a store called CandyCutie (my eyes and blush) but I was unable to find it anymore and so I am not sure those things are available at all now and do again apologize. Also my blah shoes and anklets are from an event but might be able to be found in her mainstore, though I am not sure I have not been there in a while. So here is the song, It was not an easy one to find for you all this time due to the fact that I had the name wrong thanks to misspelling it on the blog pic.



[Events List]

Manga Fair - {X}

OMGacha Event - {X}

[Marketplace links]

Chus! M3 Lashes - Mod Pack - {X}

Awwdorable - {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose - {X}

DDD Classic Modern Platinum Wedding Ring Set - {X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

Fresh Face Mainstore - {X}

Pantsu Hunters Mainstore - {X}

Blah Mainstore - {X}

LCKY Mainstore - {X}

Awwdorable Mainstore - {X}

Orucal Kuso Animations Mainstore - {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Ionic Mainstore - {X}

Um Hi again Guys I don't usually add stuff to my blog in this way but the nice creator of CandyCuties contacted me on flickr to let me know that you could still snag the swirly kawaii blush mod for your M3 head in her marketplace store. Recently Linden Labs had done some maintenance on the marketplace and it messed up all of the maturity ratings so basically some of her things were marked adult and my search tab wasn't and so I was missing them. Hehehehe but I am glad they are still around and I can share the link for them with you here. Just make sure to turn on your adult settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment