8.11.2014

Look # 27

[The Worst]

Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Side By Side

Ready For my Closeup

Hi Everyone ^.^
I feel like its been forever again since I blogged but if you follow my tiny selfs blog at all ------> {X} You know that I was away at camp and just not blogging. SO I am home now and ready to pick the pace back up. I am sad to say that my SL hubby and I have split. The reasons....well I will keep those to myself but it was a bad parting and I am really hurting. I should know better by now then to make myself so vulnerable to someone, but we were so close and had everything in common it just happened. I am not sad that he and I were together and I will use it as a learning experience as I heal and sort things out. I know that I don't need to have someone by my side to be happy, its just really nice to have that companion by your side to share your life with. Anyways, I thought the title was fitting because the song really means something to me in this moment in my life.
So I decided to try my credits the way they are on my littles blog...because more than a dozen people have suggested it would make my blog easier to read and I feel like maybe it will speed up the whole posting process. So bear with me as I make the changes and figure it out. I am really just trying to become a better blogger for all of you! I did the Enchantment event for this post and also have a few new sponsor releases from Buttery Toast that you can find at The Big Show and her mainstore! The one at the mainstore isnt really super new anymore but its the last part of her Rule of Cute set I havent blogged yet. Like most of her items you can buy them in all the fun pastel colors and they come with huds for some color changing options to allow them to work with more outfits at a time. However there is a limit on the Frill bow meaning the single packs will only allow you to change the knot and frills to black or white. Aaaaaaaannnnd Credits ….

[I'm too sexy for this...]
[Gurl, Look at that body]
Koala Kisses - Freckers Less
Shape is my own.
[Vogue, Strike a Pose]
[But I want you to be here]
Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

Check out My Flickr Clicky Clicky to the flickr -----> {X}

Well that about sums it up. Now I need to sort through all these blogger packs I got while I was away at camp and come up with some new stuff for everyone Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Btw Button is finally understanding she has to potty outside and now she cries for me to take her <3
<3 Always, Noli

P.S. Here you are my theme song for this moment.


[Events List]






No comments:

Post a Comment