8.21.2014

Look # 29

[Nolita Fairytale]


Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Side By Side

Ready For my Closeup


Hi Everyone ^.^
Second and last post for tonight as I play catch up. I know that I didn't have to blog anymore Buttery Toast stuff this month mama toast but they just went so well with this dress from Pantsu Hunter and New hair from LCKY called Drippy. It comes in a half and half version and a random spots version meaning with the huds you can dye 2 or 3 separate parts. The Re-release of her Yara's Band and Coming up Roses set and also come with Huds for color change options. On the Yara's band you can now change the band, wings, caterpillar, and wing tails and the coming up roses set you can change the beads and roses. This allows you to match both the hair and the accessories to any outfit. Also its good to mention that if you buy two different packs of the hairs you can mix and match the colors from the huds for one hairstyle (so if you buy a brown pack and a color pack of the same hair both huds will work for one the hairstyle itself).
I love poofy dresses I really wish I owned more of them and thats why the minute I had L I ran to Pantsu Hunter to get this dress. Its reminded me of Chi from Chobits and then I had such trouble choosing which color to get as it comes in a handful of colors. I finally choose green because it matched my new eyes. Then Mama toast handed me some earrings today which have her little toasts dangling in a heart they are the new group gift. There is a jam toast, a chocolate toast, and a regular toast just like usual. Then I nabbed a pair of the sandals that I got from collabor88 and my favorite new thing to wear from Sweet thing her Pink Shiba stack which is a bracelet and cute Shiba watch. I am so in love with its cuteness. Anyways here is the credits I have a few more outfits to plan...

[I'm too sexy for this...]
[Gurl, Look at that body]
Koala Kisses - Freckers Less
Shape is my own.
[Vogue, Strike a Pose]
[But I want you to be here]
Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli
Check out My Flickr Clicky Clicky to the flickr ----->  {X}

Alright well I think thats it you can look forward to seeing some new Wimey releases and a Fresh Face skin here pretty soon....I also have a few more hairs from LCKY too to get out and some wings from Buttery Toast. I am really really trying guys but I have to work at the pace sickness allows. As it is these posts took me all day today. I had fun though I missed blogging. Anyways its like 4AM for me and I need to hit the sack soon.....my nights ending on a good note talking to that person I pretty well thought I lost as I type. I really missed him even if I do think he acts kinda stubborn and know it all like sometimes....he makes me smile and laugh.
<3 Always, Noli

P.S. This is actually the song that helped me name my SL character enjoy.



[Events List]

No comments:

Post a Comment