8.03.2014

Look # 26


[Drive My Soul]

Fine in Front & Fine in Back


Profile closeness


Ready For my Closeup



Hi Everyone ^.^

So this is my second post of the day, and its another Buttery Toast release. I went to Fit for a Princess today and had to grab this dress my little cousin Kaci showed me last night. The minute I saw it I knew it would go perfectly with the Pointed Princess hat mama Toast made. Its a pretty cool princess hat and its even got a neat name Rigantona. The neats stuff about this hat are that it comes rigged in 3 different heights you can attach or unrigged that you can move yourself. It also has a cool hud and as well as being able to change the colors of the band, and the veil (in my picture it shows you can change the hat color too thats only because its a blogger fatpack) you can choose where the veil is located moving it closer to your head or father away to allow it to fit with more hairs. Also you can remove the veil completely so its actually really cool and I can see it being used a lot for the moments when you JUST have to feel like a princess.

The Dress I am wearing is a Junbug release and I love how the fabric wrinkles and poofs its just beautiful. The bodice is a corset which is tied tight with a nice ribbon/string. It comes with two dress in each color pack either with an ornate design on the fabric or none at all. I choose the ornate because I just like to be extravagant. **giggles** So then I attached my Buttery Toast sceptar from the Rule of Cute and Buttery Toast Rule of Cute choker and cuffs again because they deserved a second show, as well as the moon circlet from the Duciana collection which is another rare. I should mention that in the Moon, Sun, and Star set they can only be changed in metal tones gold, silver, bronze, and black. I am not sure I mentioned in the last post that the cuffs and choker beads were recolor-able with a hud as well as the little heart on the choker.

I kept looking at myself and noticed I sorta looked like what I would imagine the Blue Fairy from Pinocchio might look like and I dug in my inventory for one more Buttery Toast release her Candy sqwirl wings she made for the Candy Shop event last round and they can now be found in her mainstore on the back wall. I attached some jewelry from a few other events and I was ready to go find a pretty forest for pictures which I did! It's called StoryBrooke Gardens and while I didnt get to explore all of it I did see that it was very whimsical and magical and might have to go back with my SL family later for some exploring.

[I'm too sexy for this...]

NEW - Buttery Toast - The Rule of Cute cuffs and Choker in silver

NEW - Buttery Toast - Rigatona Normal

Buttery Toast - Candy Swirls - blue (wings)

Buttery Toast - The Rule of Cute Scepter - Silver

NEW -Buttery Toast - Dulciana Moon Rare

aisling - The Good Wife

NEW - Junbug - Ophelia in sky

Cae - Bella Notte fatpack earings and necklace

Lassitude & Ennui Brocade Slippers for Slink Feet - ink

[Gurl, Look at that body]

NEW - Truth Hair - Dasha - Colors pack

Okkebye Parted Lippy V2

Pink Fuel - Harley Lipstick <ivory> Nude

Frogstar - Fairytale Ending Fingernails and Toenails

tsg. Angel Brow **tintable**

Koala Kisses - Freckers Less

Candy Mountain - Prim Flasies lashes in Flutter

Essences - Emma Peche - Blonde + eybrow hider

The Skinnery - Obscurity Eyes 1 & 13 (instore gacha)

The Skinnery - puki ears (tinted)

Slink Casual hands & Flat feet

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso - Women Poses

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)

[But I want you to be here]

StoryBrooke Gardens

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces Rainbow (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4

Check out My Flickr Clicky Clicky to the flickr -----> {X}

 Well, I think thats it for credits except for store and event links below. I did want to remind you that if you do the enchantment even and you want to get one of the prizes you must buy an item with a stamp card in it per prize you wish to get. Then you must go to each location and click the stampers and for that you can wear all your cards at once. HOWEVER WHEN YOU GO TO TURN IN YOUR CARDS FOR PRIZES ONLY WEAR AND USE ONE AT A TIME! So the music I share with you tonight is from one of my favorite singers in the entire world, Lights please enjoy.

<3 Always, Noli

P.S. OMG I LOVE HER MUSIC SOOOO MUCH!



[Events List]

Fit For a Princess (A monthly event) - {X}

The Black Dot Project Event Round II (Open till August 13th) - {X}

Enchantment (Lots of locations to hop to let me link you their blog.) - {X}

FaMESHed - {X}

[Marketplace links]

Prim Falsies - {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose - {X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

Buttery Toast - {X}

The Sugar Garden Mainstore - {X}

Orucal Kuso Animations Mainstore - {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Ionic Mainstore - {X}

Frogstar Mainstore - {X}

Okkebye Mainstore - {X}

The skinnery Mainstore - {X}

Essence Mainstore - {X}

Pink Fuel Mainstore - {X}

Truth Hair Mainstore - {X}

No comments:

Post a Comment