4.27.2014

Look # 4


[PINK]


Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Side By Side


Ready For my Closeup

Hi Everyone ^.^

**Belts out singing** “Piiink it was love at first sight”...what? Who doesn't love a little Aerosmith to start their day...and come on guys, by now you should know I am all about the pink. **shakes her gorgeous Pink waves** I mean my hairs pink for goodness sake. So today instead of shopping...mostly because I can't afford to spent the RL cash on new SL things I dug through my inventory....I mean its not like its lacking in things to wear. I found a poofy tutu skirt and top outfit set that I believe I got from The Chapter Four. I remember seeing it hanging on the hanger all alone and whispering to me it said, “Nooooliiii think about how cute you would look. PSSSSSTTT noli buy me!” And you dont have to tell me twice it was in my hot little hands faster than my puppeh running to the kitchen when she hears the microwave BEEP! Lol I mean I had to get it.

Then I found this cute little heart covered pink snake and was just like AWWWWWW. I found the snake because of a blog I follow on my little avi, let me just grab you a link there darlings.
Clicky Clicky ----> {X}
This girl is super talented...and now she even makes her own clothes for toddleedoos. I just fell in love with the little snake after I saw one on her. I ran right back to The Chapter Four and snatched one up. I don't wear mine a lot because after 20+ items you start to forget what you own in your inventory. I am again decorating my feet in REIGN...this time some cute little leg warmer like things. I love how soft the wool looks on them like a cozy winter sweater and the little white buttons that hold it on. Basically they are adorable and realistic and those are my two favorite characteristics in SL items. Not to say that some of the unrealistic stuff isn't cool too, I just like when someone can make something look that real. The kind of real that makes you wish you could reach inside the computer screen and take them to put on your own body. So anyways, heres what I am wearing ladies and gents.


[I'm too sexy for this...]

LpD-*Liz* Skirt Pink {XS}

LpD-*Liz* Top Pink {s}

~ Kawaii ~ Hear Sockies - Pink

REIGN- Cizues - Mid Feet – Pink/white

{Amai} Kumaface. (materials) – Strawverry Chocolate (comes in non materials)

.Olive. The UhOh Nose Chain Ring - Silver (though I tinted it minty green blue)

.Olive. The Beads Together Bracelet - pink

.tsg. Chained Hearts Collar - Pink

.tsg. Kawaii-Star PackPack VIPxSilver (was a group gift)

+Half-Deer+ Baby Cornsnake Arm Coil – Pinkheart

.Ploom. Madison Bow

[AUX] Melt My Heart – Pink

MUKA Garter Love

MUKA Armbands Love

Gurl, Look at that body]

.Ploom. Madison -Pinks & Purples

Shakeup! Slink Applier -Basic Pastels Nail Lacquer [pedicure]

Slink Medium Feet

Slink Elegant hands

.tsg. Slink Finger Nails – Floral bows

Mandala Fantasy Elf Ears Short (can be found on MP)

Okkbye-mesh teeth Prim-plain

.Birdy. Blair Skin ~Pure~ Kiss me (bare) RARE (gacha found inworld at the Birdy mainstore)

Okkebye Esher-Eyebrows Platinum (tintable light colors) + Esher Eyebrowshaper

Buzz Cutiepie Freckles-no heart

!Kissing Koalas!- Freckers Less

By Snow-Fresh Eyes (Mint-M)-(can be found on MP)

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.


Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso Women Poses-SP=001 HUD (standing) Pose number 46/264 & 51/264

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)


But I want you to be here]

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4


Wow...I feel like this gets easier and quicker every time I do it. But that’s how its suppose to be right...who am I kidding its still taking me hours but that’s ok because I am dedicated to the quality of my posts not how many can I pump out in a day. Still if I could get faster at this I think I would like to do more than one post in a day. And today I plan to do two … somehow besides all the outdoor work that comes with spring and summer. Is anybody else already having to mow their lawn? I thankfully only have one acre of land anymore and I think I might sob. Hmmmm, what fun thing can I share with you today. Oh! How about another story. Ok Picture it...I am standing in Walmart (which is a huge grocery/clothing/pet/toy/everything store for those readers who may not live where they exist) with my mom in the checkout lane. I am handing her the stuff she asks for to put on the belt so the cashier can ring them out. She is listing stuff off and she says “Noli (sorry not using my RL name) hand me the tp”. I am looking in the cart and saying “tp” over and over in my head and then I am like oh toilet paper....OH MY GOD. I grab the toilet paper and I hand it to mom and I am like going “Mom OH MY GOD....MOM....they call it tping because it stands for Toilet paper...OH MY GOOOOD!” So I am completely excited and flipping out and I must have had like bug eyes and must have been waving around and sorta jumping.

I mean I was as excited as a little kid figuring something out for the first time. My mother is trying to shoosh me and the cashier is just looking at me like “OMG DUH BISH” lol and here is where you should probably know this happened when I was like 17-19 years old. So basically I made a huge fool of myself but whatever....It was so funny that had never hit me before. Did anything like that ever happened to you? Were you embaressed? Were the people with you embarressed by what you said or did? Anyways, so now I can proudly know that when you say to me “Hey lets go TP houses”... I know what it means...like really means looooool. Ok well that about sums up this post....I am wondering if everyone thinks I am a total airhead now...oh well. **Shrugs**

“Say Noli when are you going to get to the part of this post that links where I can get all your stuffs?” Oh...right that here you go guys.

<3 Always, Noli



P.s. Incase my singing left a bad taste in your mouth...heres Aerosmith to make you remember why Pink is your favorite color too!
 



[Events List]

The Chapter Four- {X} (ends April 30th)

[Marketplace links]
{Amai} on the MP - {X}

Elf ears- {X}
 
Hand Glitter- {X}
 
Anypose - {X}
 
Mint eyes- {X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

Amai - {X}

.Olive. - {X}

Birdy Mainstore- {X}

Kuso Mainstore (my poses)- {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Okkbye Mainstore (temporary location)- {X}

~ Kawaii ~ Mainstore - {X}

REIGN Mainstore - {X}

.tsg. Mainstore - {X}

Clicky Clicky -----> My Flickr
Clicky Clicky -----> {Amai} Flickr
Clicky Clicky -----> {Amai} Blog Yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment