4.26.2014

Look # 2


[Only Hope]

Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Side By Side

Ready For my Closeup



Hi Everyone ^.^

Wow! Feels like I just did this today...well maybe that's because I did. Oh well, I couldn't go to bed without sharing one more look with you tonight. I had so much fun and I was so proud after I got the first one up and running I was like....”yeeeaaah I got this lets do another one!” But then I had no idea what to wear for you...or for myself. Thankfully my brain kept screaming to me to check seraphimsl.com and I was then reminded of a few events I had yet to check out and also that Olive was having a sale at her in-world store. So I grabbed Inu and we went on a shopping spree, which in the middle of I realized it was a few hours before 50L Friday was over and I had to get a few goodies from that too like the hair you will see in this post.

Anyways, So I may or may not have (Ok! Ok! I did!) spammed my friends with my blog post because I really wanted some opinions and I heard nothing but positive feedback which has me pretty excited because that means I didnt start out like a total noob to this blog thing. And it also means maybe my idea of cute isn’t so ugly like my judgment brain keeps screaming it is....then again...this blog is about me and what I like so who cares right? Ok, so I suppose to keep with true form I should tell you something else about myself and I can even sort of theme it around my outfit. In this outfit I found some super cute bumble bee jewelry at Olive and I HAD to have it. I normally steer clear of bees because I am deathly allergic but that doesn’t stop a girl from thinking they are ADORBS in jewelry form. And while we are on the topic of bugs or insects or whatever....I am terrified and I mean TERRIFIED! Of Butterflies and Moths. Like if one lands on me or flies in my vicinity I scream like someone just came at me with a knife ….NO JOKE! So those are my two fun facts about me and now onto the look.

I wasn't really sure what to wear or what to call this outfit so I decided on one of my favorite songs to sing as the title of the outfit … who doesn't love that Mandy Moore song after seeing A Walk to Remember. I Tried to again keep my look light and airish....and SUUUUPER girlie. I wanted it to be playful though like something you could wear to a picnic and then picnic got me thinking about food and so I had to add the new Amai Bekkon to my outfit so I could chow down (though to be honest I would never eat bacon...its yuckeh....cant even stand the smell yo!) Still this Bekkon has a sweet little smile and it comes in such fun colors I had to do it. You will also notice I have some demonic-ish attributes to my look, being that my daughter wears them a lot and you can look however you want to in Second Life I have learned I can be cute and strange all at once so :p




[I'm too sexy for this...]

REIGN- Spartan Sandals- Coral

.Olive. The Tiny Dewey Bee bracelet- Naturals

.Olive. The Tiny Dewey bee Ring – Naturals

.Olive. The Winking at You Head Bow- Big

Cutie Moon Fair Locket- Freebie at Cutie Moon Fair

Emery Floral Skater Dress Sofia Tan - xxs

[Gurl, Look at that body]

Slink Female Feet - XS – Flat

.UtopiaH. My Gradient Horns Candy

.UtopiaH. My devilish Horns [in black]

Epic Curvy Succubus' Heart Tail

.Olive. The Felicity Hair – Oh Mai Rainbow – Blonde

.Olive. The Afternoon Doodle Back Leg Tattoo <3 and Knee Tattoo <3 {both}

Action Nails Brighton (the appliers on my nails)

Slink Elegant hands

Mandala Fantasy Elf Ears Short (can be found on MP)

Okkbye-mesh teeth Prim-plain

.Birdy. Blair Skin ~Pure~ Kiss me (bare) RARE (gacha found inworld at the Birdy mainstore)

Okkebye Esher-Eyebrows Platinum (tintable light colors) + Esher Eyebrowshaper

Buzz Cutiepie Freckles-no heart

!Kissing Koalas!- Freckers Less

By Snow-Fresh Eyes (Mint-M)-(can be found on MP)

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso Women Poses-SP=001 HUD (standing) Pose number 22/264 & 13/264

Also anytime I take a picture in SL I use a really helpful tool you might already know about,

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)



[But I want you to be here]

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4



I think my favorite parts of this outfit are the pretty rainbow blonde hair and the sandals because I almost never get to wear my Slink Flat feet...mostly because there are just not enough cute shoes for them. Thats what summer is for thought loooots more cute sandal shoes for my flat feet. I had a lot of fun putting together this second look today and I am even more excited to do another one tomorrow....however its almost 6AM for me and not that I work tomorrow (cus I dont) But I should get some sleep soon.



<3 Always, Noli



P.s. Heres the music Video for Only Hope. Enjoy! Also fun fact Okkbye and Olive will be moving to the same sim soon when Olive opens up her new land yaaaaaay two awesome stores in one place!!!!!!

 

Events List]

The Monochomatic Fair - {X} (ends April 30th)

Collabor88-{X} (ends April 30th)

The Chapter Four- {X} (ends April 30th)

Kustom9- {X} (ends April 30th)

The Season Story- {X} (ends April 30th)

Cosmetic Fair- {X} (ends April 30th)

The 100 Block- {X} (ends April 30th)

[Marketplace links]

Elf ears- {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose (holds your eyes still)- {X}
 
Mint eyes- {X}
 
Amai - {X}


Inworld Store Teleports]

.Olive. - {X}

Birdy Mainstore- {X}

Kuso Mainstore (my poses)- {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Okkbye Mainstore (temporary location)- {X}

Amai - {X}

 
 
Clicky Clicky ----->My Flickr
Clicky Clicky ----->Amai Flickr group
Clicky Clicky ----->Amai Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment