4.26.2014

Look # 3


[Bubble Pop!]
 
 
Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Side By Side

Ready For my Closeup


Hi Everyone ^.^

So Today I was outside in RL playing with my new puppy Button and enjoying the sunshine and I thought about how nice it was summer was finally on its way. I am a July baby after all and that hot summer sun is my favorite. There is nothing better then shopping at an outdoor mall or sitting at a campfire with smores. There are so many fun activities to do in the summer and today I wanted my outfit to reflect summers long awaited call. I choose Minty Greens and Blues because they really pop against my pale skin and pink hair. I found some super cute accessories at REIGN mainstore, .tsg. , my SL mommehkins had some rings for me. I hopped over to ~ Kawaii ~ Mainstore for some other fun stuff playing their gachas got me my horns which I tinted and my bow. I also got my cute nail polish full of glitter right there at her store. Still my outfit was missing something and I decided it was some jewelry so I dug through my 40.000 inventory and found some oldies but goodies, like my belly ring and hip chain.

I also still have lots of cute things from my trip to .Olive. The other day so I grabbed my fox necklace I had been dying to wear and put it on. I liked a lot of golds and tans with this outfit, or like rusty oranges, which is strange because none of those are colors I particularly enjoy looking at. However, they matched well with this outfit balancing out the cool tones with some warmer ones to really reflect a sort of soft breezy summer look. I wore jeans today because the last two days I have shown off my legs and I thought lets look cute in some skinny jeans instead, plus when I saw them at VinCue hanging on the wall I APSOLUTELY had to buy them. That's where I also found my top which is suppose to go with a cute patterned skirt that came with it, but I had to just show off my toned summer belly for this post and the color matched my jeans so well. So I could go on forever...but heres the list guys...




[I'm too sexy for this...]

VinCue - Jazzy Ruffle+TubeTop {M}

VinCue - Molly+Jeans {XS}

REIGN- Bella Wedges - Tan

REIGN- Anarchy Clutch - Sea foam

.Olive. The UhOh Nose Chain Ring - Silver (though I tinted it minty green blue)

.Olive. The FOX Head Necklace - Blush

.tsg. Pink Bronzer Compact Closed (modded to fit my hand)

Pr!cK - KawiRinG - BurnS PinKy

<-Puncture-> Gemstone Navel Piercing W/Studs

Hip Belt Liliane - Slim - Shells Hearts - Gold

~ Kawaii ~ Candy Horns - Pink and White (Again I tinted them Mint Green blue)

~ Kawaii ~ Snow Bow - Mint

[Buzz] Spring Flowers Choker - Light Petals

[Gurl, Look at that body]

little bones. - Sweet Nothing (Pastels) (I tinted it darker though)

Epic Curvy Succubus' Heart Tail

Slink Medium Feet

Slink Elegant hands

~ Kawaii ~ Glitter Glam Nails (slink)

Mandala Fantasy Elf Ears Short (can be found on MP)

Okkbye-mesh teeth Prim-plain

.Birdy. Blair Skin ~Pure~ Kiss me (bare) RARE (gacha found inworld at the Birdy mainstore)

Okkebye Esher-Eyebrows Platinum (tintable light colors) + Esher Eyebrowshaper

Buzz Cutiepie Freckles-no heart

!Kissing Koalas!- Freckers Less

By Snow-Fresh Eyes (Mint-M)-(can be found on MP)

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso Women Poses-SP=001 HUD (standing) Pose number 37/264

Also anytime I take a picture in SL I use a really helpful tool you might already know about,

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)

[But I want you to be here]

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4



I am really enjoying blogging and sorta talking to everyone and I hope your enjoying my outfits as much as I am when I make them for all of you. I was glad today I had an excuse to dig through my inventory and see what I had been missing and forgotten I had. That means lots more blogging because frankly a lot of this stuff needs to be taken outside over a clothes line and beatin free of dust. I was also glad to unexpectedly stumble upon the even She & Him because I forgot how much I loved little bones hair. When you shop as much as I do...it sorta gets hard to remember all the places you like to shop because there are SOOOOOOOO many talented designers and artists her in SL. I only wish I had more money so I could own it all lol. Welp, that about sums it up except for some more information about me....hmmmmmm....

I broke my first bone at the age of 23...yep pretty recently actually and the bones I broke were all in my foot and ankle I couldn't walk for two TWO months. I had to sit at work and at home and use a wheel chair or walker. People at work were calling me grandma and wheels or nana. How did I break it? Well thats the best part of the story, so picture me sitting on the floor and both my legs fall asleep. I stand up and hold the door frame to stabilize myself and I stomp just a lil' to wake one leg so I can walk a little easier to my room. Yeah....I cant tell you how bad of an idea that was. As SOON as my foot touched the ground I felt it like explode shatter snap. There was this horrible crunch snap pop noise and I went from being completely vertical to horizontal in less than a second. I was crying and screaming it was literally horrible....I will never try to wake my foot again by stomping it...just saying. Lol well that wasnt the best random fact but I enjoy sharing that story with people because its just one of those life lessons that has to happen to learn anything and to be honest something good did come from the break. I found out I had brittle bone disease and we caught it pretty early so if I stay on my calcium meds and drink loots of milk my bones should stay a little bit stronger than the disease. I hope you enjoyed my story and my post guys...I am already brainstorming for another one I am addicted its too fun to put all this together for you and for myself I finally feel like I am accomplishing something fun and creative.



<3 Always, Noli



P.s. As always...hers the music video for the blog title. I dedicate this post to my Shiny Bubble Forever Mom <3 Luff you.
 




[Events List]

She & Him - {X}

[Marketplace links]

Elf ears- {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose (holds your eyes still)- {X}

Mint eyes- {X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

.Olive. - {X}

Birdy Mainstore- {X}

Kuso Mainstore (my poses)- {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Okkbye Mainstore (temporary location)- {X}

~ Kawaii ~ Mainstore - {X}

REIGN Mainstore - {X}

.tsg. Mainstore - {X}

VinCue Mainstore - {X}
 
 
 
~ Clicky Clicky ----->{X} ~
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment