4.28.2014

Look # 5


[Magic]






 
Hi Everyone ^.^

“ Call it Magic, call it true, call it magic when I'm with you...Still I call it Magic, when I'm next to you.”- Coldplay, Magic. The moment I heard this song it was stuck in my head. I listened to it now for about 6 days straight and finally decided I had to do a blog post for it. The thing that stuck out for me about this song were those lyrics, because like most of you who play SL I have those people that have become the reasons I log in. They brighten my days no matter what mood I am in and I know I can talk to them about anything. They love me for who I am; the very imperfect, crazy, moody person I am. I get to share some of my silliest moments and happiest and even saddest moments with them. They are by my side through thick and thin not just as my SL family but as my real true to heart friends. I don't know what I would do without them and they are the “magic” in my life.

So I asked those people to do a picture for this post with me because who doesn't want to show off their loved ones? Then as usually I did some pictures of just my outfit so that I could blog it up for you. I am so thankful my blogger babe mommeh, sweetpea cutie demon daughter, and photo fabulous sisserpants all agreed to do this post with me. While on the outside we all look really beautiful in this picture, its the inside beauty I only wish my picture could share with you all that makes me love each of them so. If you get the chance to know them treasure it because they are the glue to holding my sometimes very broken heart together. Guys I hope you know how special each of you are to me because OMG you are. ...alright alright Noli your mushy I love yous are making me sick...can you just talk about your look now? Ummm...I guess, lol so basically while the song is about how love is magic I also wanted to sorta make our looks “magic oriented” we decided on an RP sort of look and what we got was two demons, an elf, and a mermaid sitting in a beautiful pond and wooded area, which just so happens to be my sissers land. She decorates beautiful, everytime I visit her house after she has decorated I feel so inspired. Its always soooo well done and fantasy like or tranquil. But it always feel like home, infact...I need to have her come make my skybox...less ugleh...js.

I first saw my mermaid tail in a post my daughter Inu did on her blog, and then sobbed because it was a rare gacha item (this is where inu rolls her eyes lol because she says I have magical gacha powers...I always get the rares). So I went to deviousMInds mainstore and prayed that the item was there and it was. I played the gotcha idk like 10+ times and got two rares out of it and thankfully one was the rainbow tail. I also played the starfish pasties one hoping to win the matching sets for the pink tails and rares I got and sure enough I got them all. So thats why I had been dying to post a picture of this tail Its soooo beautiful especially all of the details on it. The little fish swimming at your hips the rainbow shimmery scales and all of the beautiful flowing extra fins you can attach. I feel very adorable and “little mermaidish” when I wear it. Then I added some bracelets and necklaces that I thought I might see a mermaid wear. The two cats elixir necklace sorta reminded me like of a potion my mermaid could use to grow legs and find love. I know what a dork right...but I live in the fantasy and am a total hopeless romantic. So anyways here are the thiiiings I be wearing and a few of what the family is wearing....

[I'm too sexy for this...]

!dM Erielle – ColorTails Rainbow (Rare gacha item)

!dM Erielle - “StarfishPasties Rainbow (Rare Gacha Item)

Amala - Pearl Drop Decklace - Silver

MUKA Nasla Cuffs

c(TC) Elixir Necklace

Wimey: (Women's) Silver Teal Circlet

Wimey: The Bearer Ring (gold Sapphire) (Old gacha item)

[taketomi]_ Quele_ Flower _Accessorie _Pink (older group gift)

[Gurl, Look at that body]

[taketomi]_ Quele_ WomensGGHair (older group gift)

Slink Elegant hands

{Wicked} Peach-Nails-Mermaid Scale (Rare) (old Gacha Item)

Mandala Fantasy Elf Ears Short (can be found on MP)

Okkbye-mesh teeth Prim-plain

.Birdy. Blair Skin ~Pure~ Kiss me (bare) RARE (gacha found inworld at the Birdy mainstore)

Okkebye Esher-Eyebrows Platinum (tintable light colors) + Esher Eyebrowshaper

Buzz Cutiepie Freckles-no heart

!Kissing Koalas!- Freckers Less

By Snow-Fresh Eyes (Mint-M)-(can be found on MP)

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.



[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso Women Poses-SP=001 HUD (standing) & (Sitting Ground) Pose number (I used a lot of different ones this time too many to remember T-T sorry.)

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0

[But I want you to be here]

My Sisserface Kai Strollers home land (for the family pic)

Home Made Blogger backdrop by Noli

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4

[whats your famileh wearing?]

My Mommeh Pants is wearing:

|hair| TRUTH HAIR - gingers

|horns| -UtopiaH- Horns of Hell Cream & My Suicide Horns Neutral

|tattoo| *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] Crow Free

|collar| OtC - Chained Collar Silver on Marketplace

|shoulders| .aisling. LadyOfHighgarden - hands (Silver) @ The Secret Affair

|dress| Coquet. Athena Dress @ The Theme Park

|hand jewelry| .aisling. LadyOfHighgarden - shoulders (Silver) @ The Secret Affair

|shoes| :REIGN: - Sovereign Wedges - Tan @ The 100 Block



Inu Sweets my Sweetiepea daughter says:

im wearing....stuff. thats nice. C:”



And Kai Strolller my beautiful Sisserface:

Junbug - Gown of Thrones - Wise Noble - ultrarare gacha prize


Alright that's about it. I am pretty sure I credited all my stuff and I didnt link every store to what my moms wearing because you should be able to find them on her blog which I linked at the end of this post. I didnt want my whole post to be link link link link link link...etc. Lol So today my new puppy Button is 9 weeks old and instead of a fun fact or a story I thought I would share a cute picture of her with you guys. I lover her sooooo much and she has been a great healing for me. 4 weeks ago I had to put my boy dog Jake to sleep because he was very sick and not getting better. He was in so much pain it was best and then that same day his sister Angel got hit on our street. I was an absolute mess they are not just dogs to me they are kids...my babies and I didn’t know how I would ever go on. Well I saw an add for Button and went to go see her and brought her home and she has been so silly and so much work its really helped me work through the greif. I tell her stories about Jake and Angel so she can know what her siblings were like (and no I don’t care if you think that’s dumb!) and everyday with her has just been a blessing. She saved me and I love her <3



Here's my babies





<3 Always, Noli



P.s. Who makes your life magic? Here's Coldplay....
 

[Events List]

BE AWARE: Featured were old we <3 RP gacha items & Fantasy Gacha Fair

This means the items wont be at either but here are links to the events anyways because they always have wonderful items.

Fantasy Gacha Fair (currently Closed) - {X}

We <3 RP (current round ends on the 30th) - {X}


[Marketplace links]

{Wicked} Peach - {X}
Elf ears- {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose - {X}

Mint eyes- [{X}

[Inworld Store Teleports]

Taketomi Mainstore - {X}
c
(Two Cats) Mainstore - {X}

!dM deviousMind Mainstore - {X}
Wimey Mainstore - {X}

Amala Mainstore - {X}

.Olive. - {X}

Birdy Mainstore- {X}

Kuso Mainstore (my poses)- {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Okkbye Mainstore (temporary location)- {X}

Muka Mainstore - {X}

[+Junbug+] Mainstore - {X}

Truth Mainstore - {X}

Family Blog Links]

in case you want to read them also some of the items each of them are wearing might have appeared on their blogs.

Inu - {X}

Mommeh Pants - {X}
 
Clicky Clicky -----> My Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment