4.25.2014

Look # 1


[She is love]

 
Fine in Front & Fine in Back

Ready For my Closeup

                                                                                                                                
Hi Everyone ^.^

I thought and thought about what I wanted this blog to be. I thought about who might see it and what they would think of everything I posted every word my mind poured out onto each blank page. I thought about how people might hate the way I speak or the clothes I wear or my shape or my use of a talented creators skin and clothes...there were many times I decided I wasn’t going to even do this blog because I wasn’t good enough. Because putting pictures up of myself on a blog made me feel naked and exposed and judged and those are the things that build fear. Still after some takings and coaxing from those closest to my heart I decided that like they said this blog has to be something for me. And who knows maybe I can grow from it break out of my non social shell and be less afraid of what people think of me and more concerned with my own happiness. So here it goes guys, bear with me as I get started because this is for fun and nothing more.

SO I suppose I should introduce myself, and since I change my name so much thats going to be a little hard....Currently my name is Petal Fall Simmons-Shikami, but that could change next week. In SL I dont feel constricted to stay the same person in looks or name because its this place of magic where even on your worst day you can be anything you want to be anybody you want to be. Anyways, so for as long as I have been in SL people have just called me Noli so even if my display name is some other crazy thing....just know you can call me Noli. I am 23 years old and I was born in July. I live in the united states, in Indiana waaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaay out in the country. All you can see is corn for miles lol.. I grew up loving to read...like I devour books; sometimes I read two or three at once because I just NEED more. Words are my favorite thing. I love to write stories, songs, poems, and roleplay (not the dirty kind,,,mind out of the gutters geez!) I am hopelessly in love with love and everything that is pink....[points to the name of her blog] anyways I am sure as I go on doing blog posts for a while I will share a little bit about the person behind it all with you...here goes my first look for you. It's actually named after one of my favorite songs and themed with what else Romance.

This look was suppose to be like a new spring love or a first date. The kind of everything is new and you feel beautiful and you want to look beautiful in your best clothes for them. Your nervous as you get ready and you wonder how well its going to go. That whole your planning out your whole life with this guy in your head and playing it out like a movie sort of excitement building feeling. I wanted it to be full of beautiful pastel colors and well PINK as it is my staple color. It's not that I cant wear other colors....I just LOOOOVE PINK. So anyways I hope what you get from this look is that its spring but light and romantic.

[I'm too sexy for this...]

The Secret Store-Amy High Waist Skirt-rose-s

The secret Store-Betsy Halter Tank/tucked-mint-s

Blah. (My Cute Vampia Necklace Pink (The necklace chain is color change gold or silver)

*REIGN.-Bow Peeps-Pink (the bows and ribbon at the front of the shoe are color change, HUD included)

Anaka-Nature's Crown

.Birdy. Queen of <3's Clutch {cream} Silver

[Gurl, Look at that body]

Action Nails Brighton (the appliers on my nails)

Slink Elegant hands

Slink Feet High

Mandala Fantasy Elf Ears Short (can be found on MP)

Okkbye-mesh teeth Prim-plain

.Birdy. Blair Skin ~Pure~ Kiss me (bare) RARE (gacha found inworld at the Birdy mainstore)

Okkebye Esher-Eyebrows Platinum (tintable light colors) + Esher Eyebrowshaper

Buzz Cutiepie Freckles-no heart

!Kissing Koalas!- Freckers Less

By Snow-Fresh Eyes (Mint-M)-(can be found on MP)

Liquence - F6 in Pastels

Baby Magical Glitter - Star Sparkles (on my hands)

Shape is my own.

[Vogue, Strike a Pose]

Kuso Women Poses-SP=001 HUD (standing) Pose number 1/264

Also anytime I take a picture in SL I use a really helpful tool you might already know about,

AnyPose Espression HUD V1.0 - (can be found on MP)

But I want you to be here]

Today my backdrop was one I made on my blogger platform...I just googled textures till I found some I liked

and then I put them on some prims and Ta! Da! Blogger backdrop. And then since I wanted it to rain diamonds I used an Iconic item. I modded it a little though, I tinted it and edited linked to make a part of it invisible. I also messed with the glow factor because it was tooo bright when I got it.

*ionic* Luces (curtain)- this is a gacha item #4


 Alright Ladies and Gents, that about sums up the actual telling you what I have on portion of the blog post. Now a lot of these items came from evens....which I will list the events below that way you won't miss out on this cute stuff....unless of course the events are over then please accept my apologies because I am new to this. For this post I will also list the dates the events are open so that you know how long you have to get over there and get yourself cutie-fied. Maybe leave me some comments about the post tell me what you liked what you didn’t. Remember to be human though … don’t be mean just cus you can since its the internet. I am looking for criticism that helps me grow and blossom here guys. I am meaning more layout suggestions...photo suggestions....coool stores to check out, anything like that. Was my language usage and writing style easy to read and understand? Welp, I guess that’s it...thank you everyone who reads this for starting my blogging journey with me. Here I go guys growing and expanding I hope but most of all having fun and finally wearing all that stuff I bought lol.

<3 Always, Noli

              P.s. Heres the video with lyrics for Parachutes song “She is Love”.

 
 

[Events List]

Collabor88- {X} (ends April 30th)

The Chapter Four- {X} (ends April 30th)

Kustom9- {X} (ends April 30th)

The Season Story- {X} (ends April 30th)

Cosmetic Fair- {X} (ends April 30th)

The 100 Block- {X} (ends April 30th)

Marketplace links]

Elf ears- {X}

Hand Glitter- {X}

Anypose (holds your eyes still)- {X}

Mint eyes- {X}

Inworld Store Teleports]

Birdy Mainstore- {X}

Liquence Mainstore- {X}

Kuso Mainstore (my poses)- {X}

Slink West (hands and feet)- {X}

Okkbye Mainstore (temporary location)- {X}


Clicky Clicky ---->My Flickr
 

No comments:

Post a Comment