10.21.2014

Look # 31

[Holding out for a Hero]














Hi Everyone ^.^
So I had done these photos a while ago like MONTHS ago and then got sick and never blogged any of it. Some of the items are from old gachas or at the mainstores mentioned, but I loved the images so much I wanted to go ahead and upload them anyways and so here are the credits, however since this was such and old post I don't know how many of the things you can actually get anymore so keep that in mind! Also I didn't do any cutouts or anything to highlight items the pictures were too pretty and I just wanted you to take in the feel of a girl about to go on an adventure to save her suffering kingdom.
<3 Always, Noli
[I'm too sexy for this...]
Lawks - Kitty Bow Collar Pink

[Gurl, Look at that body]
Koala Kisses - Freckers Less
Shape is my own.
[Vogue, Strike a Pose]
Not sure what poses I used anymore so sorry

[But I want you to be here]
I apologize again but can no longer remember what fantasy sim I took these pictures at.


[Events List]

NONE

{Music Video Please}


No comments:

Post a Comment